Paragon Trip

PASmokeater

From now on these posts will be in the events section, so if you're interested in going, please check that board frequently.

I'm planning the stocker trip for the second weekend in October, all I need right now is who is going. The cost is 70 per driver and 15 per passanger for the park, and hotel accomidations (around 70).

You need front and rear tow points, full size spare, and battery tie down.

Please tell me if you're going, and if you're stock or modified. If modified, what mods you have.

Thank you

Rob 8) :p :)

unless something changes real soon, i have to say i won't be there....:(

Come on people...I NEED you to post here if you want to go. I need name, Vehical, any mods, # of people going, and experiance.

Rob,

I am in and I posted to the events section, I thought you were saying that's where everything would be. lol Check it out!

Have a great day,
Lady

It will be as far as updates, but (sorry General Moderators) some people only read the general and tech sections for their Jeeps. I want a clean list starting here....after I get the list, the rest of the posts will be in the events section.

PASmokeater, I'm in, my name is Laura Metcalf, there will be 2 people, I drive a stock TJ, and I'v done some off roading.

After reading Ray's, did you need to know that I have tow hooks (front and rear), full spare. I read the rules and regs. :D

ray galli and passenger will be making the trek.
1988 jeep yj
mods: 4" total lift, 2.5susp, 1.5 shak, quick discos, cb, full size spare, 31" kumho m/t's, fire extinguisher, front tow hooks, rear tow points (tow hitch) if that counts???

only been off pavement once.

Cat-Back systems

PASmokeater,

I'm very interested in going but we are holding a car, truck and motorcycle show that weekend that I help run.......but if it gets cancelled i'll be in. I've never been offroad yet!! I'll keep you posted.

Thanks
Gina

Maybe I will ride with My 99 Jeep!!!!! :D

2000 Cherokee ac evaporator drain hose

Those posts are perfect.....it gives me an idea of experiance, and a name for hotel reservations, and a run down of equipment.
Thank you.

I know you said the second weekend in october, so am i figuring correctly on the weekend of the 10-12?? i just want to figure out because it's gonna take me a while to get there so i need to let work know.

thanx,
ray

Rob, count me in, I will be bringing wifey along for the ride!

The only thing I will need to fit the regulations is a full size spare, which I should have by then, even if I just through it in the back!

Modifications, if you really need to know, check out my profile, will be quicker I think! or I can email ya, don't want to waste thread space!

Johnny

Is this all that are going? Come on east coasters, PA is almost in the middle...we are making the ride from MA!

i'm going. i turned down a trip to denver colorado to go to paragon. i'm just working out a few more details then i'll post a more definite response. :)

Hunting for a TJ with my dad

Wow,looks like you guys are going to have some fun on your trip!Wish I could come,but there is 3000 miles between me and your trip.Jeep safe everyone. :) Sully

Sorry PA and all. This guy is out. I got a parade on the 11. I'm Drill Comdr for ROTC and CAN'T miss it. Wish i could go sooooooooo bad.

Hey Tug

If I can get tow points by then i think we'll be able to make the third weekend/... running stock here

I would be interested on coming for Sunday since I work Saturday. Its hard for me to give a definate but I think I will be there with my wife. I have a 1993 wrangler with 2.5" lift and good coverage of skid plates. What time are you meeting at paragon in the morning.

Rob where is paragon ? i have a 2003 wrangler never had it out yet. i had a 97 wrangler that my wife and i took on trils where we live many times but i sold it last mounth to get a new one . let me know hope we can join u if not have a safe and fun trip

Paragon is in Hazleton, PA. Its in the northeaqst sector of the state and only 5 mins away from my college :mrgreen: so I am definately going on the second weekend of October for the stockness trails.

TARSI

Back