Photoshop experts, real or fake?

steering shaft u-joints

It say it is Fake.

From what I learned from human anatomy, the eyeballs cannot be moved from the eye sockets that far without severe damage.

Although I commend their work in doctoring the pic, you also notice the absence of any eyelid material, which would appear different from the texture of the other skin surrounding it. I noticed the red patching on the skin as where they might have blended it in.

weird pic.

It's fake. The only reason I can say that is because the guy's optic nerves would have snapped and he'd be writhing in pain. Definately wierd.

RE: YJ TRAILER PICS

Fake: if you are to strech your skin whats above the skin you stretch should strech too.. the eyebrows still look perfectly placed... cant be real

RE: Re: RE: Stupid ground hog

I'll show it, there's no blood or gore...........

I'm gonna show it!

googly_small-6.jpg

RE: Re: RE: Stupid ground hog

Sully said:
No that's photoshoped for sure..... I mean really who has a green face? FAKE!

HAHAHA!!!!! You're too funny, Sully!!!!

If it's not fake, I wanna get this guy to come over and look under my refrigerator........I'm missing a few things...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: bent driveshaft + highway driving = bye bye transfer cas

Aunt Esther from Sandford and son wrote:

You fish-eyed fool !

Oh, it's definitely real. In fact, I dated his sister. She could stretch her......oh, wait....family friendly, right? Nevermind........

It's fake. First of, I think dude is Asian, and the absence of the eyelid is partially the chop, and partially the fact that he has very little lid mass.

Secondly, the eyes are on the wrong side of his face. THe Chopper put the eyes on the wrong side. Notice the inner eye area is pointing outward. And, if anyone has eyelashes that long on the inner eye area they need to see a speciallist...pronto.

RE: And you thought TRAINS were dangerous...

its me... its real... come see me and i'll show you

Back