Pic of my front end!

mingez

parting complete yj sahara SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image-missing.png

So, any suggestions on how to cure my bumpsteer? :lol: :lol:

I would adjust the shackels down to the last bolt hole and if that doesnt work get longer ones. I am digging the draglink too.......sweeeeeet!!!

Yeah, never mind the Thornturds which are worn all the way down. Nevermind the drag link and trackbar which are welded to that orange piece of scrap iron. Nevermind the fact that the shackles are ridiculous and the axle is about as thick as a pencil.

---But who actually is proud enough of this to take a picture of it?

Anyplace but up to go? Looks like you have your work cut out for you. Eliminate/replace that which strikes you as unsafe and go from there. Steering stabilizer may help with some of the problem, but only a littleafter the safety inspection. I just love redneck engineering!!!
D

Sometimes you just have to make do with what you have to work with, Soooooo just grip the steering wheel a bit tighter than the normal and squint your eyes a bit, tighten up the butt muscels and pray alot you will be fine would not change a thing! heheehe tug

Now...you all realize I was joking about that being MY jeep...right?? I wouldn't ride in anything with that under it.

I see your problem! Your a little low on bumper fluid on the right fluffernator valve. Get the GL8 exhaust fluid! it is 100 times better than the factory olive oil they put in there!

jps4jeep said:
I see your problem! Your a little low on bumper fluid on the right fluffernator valve. Get the GL8 exhaust fluid! it is 100 times better than the factory olive oil they put in there!

Don't forget about the "Canuter" Valve, and the "Muffler Bearing"!!! :lol:

May be a bit low on headlight fluid, too. Get the Lightplus brand, it makes them 20% brighter, and they last a lot longer, IMO.

Back