pics,my damage

freido

RE: suspension lift+hinge shackles

i put some pics in readers ride of "the big stuck" after we got her pulled out from thurday night got her out of hole on fri got of woods today.well began rebuilding upgrading whatever it needs shortly will put up pics as the long road continues say a prayer for my baby peeeeace

RE: mod...please fix this.

(in my best Jackie Gleason playing Beauford T Justice's voice) Oooooph!

Re: RE: mod...please fix this.

wow that must have been some hole. how did the mud get into the engine like that? not thru the oil fill cap i hope......

Re: RE: Daytona 500!

Gadzooks!!! That's why I usually try to check the depth before I drive in if I'm not familiar with the area.

freido, i thought you learned the first time :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snorkel, snorkel, snorkel if you want to try to make it swim!!! :lol:

mud4feet said:
freido, i thought you learned the first time :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snorkel, snorkel, snorkel if you want to try to make it swim!!! :lol:

From the looks of that, he'd need a snorkel for the Jeep and a snorkel for the driver. Any pics of it in the hole? How freakin' deep was it?

Sparky-Watts said:
Gadzooks!!! That's why I usually try to check the depth before I drive in if I'm not familiar with the area.

Brett Farve: Ida double bagged it. :lol:

Re: RE: pics,my damage

Wow, that's not good... Looks like you took in an ample amount of water and mud... Are you planning on keeping the engine in there and just repairing, or swapping out for more power?

And besides all that, did you have fun while wheeling?

88Wrangles said:
can someone post a link to exactly where the pics are?? I see your pictures but none of you stuck

Look just below friedos message where it says
image-missing.png

The pictures of the hole are there too, well one picture of a hole that looks deep as heck to me. Interesting Hummer shot too. Friedo, that is a TRIP. I have had my jeep tore up and dirty but whew, I've been lucky enough not to do that. Take care of that Jeep!

Lady

Back