pix

yjdave

ok figured out how to put pictures in readers rides, but still can get them into the forums. How do you get it to your avitar. Cant make them small enough. I'm useing kodak easyshare. Is that my problem?
image-missing.png

Outland Trail Rack Review??

Dave,

I use photobucket to host my pics. http://photobucket.com/

Just copy the IMG after you upload your pic.

I've even used it to re-size a pic for my avatar, though I'm still working on the size (under 6K). I'll try photochop next.

Jules

right click on image and click properties

copy the url of the photo (it looks like it has to end with the jpg or gif or that type thingy)

That address you posted isn't even a real address. Are you sure you didn't cut some of it off, or something was changed in it?

Do you mean small in filesize (probably not the issue), or small as in takes up less of the screen? I can't remember the exact settings, but you need to have a pretty small avatar. You can post it here, and I'll edit it for you.

To post it here, click on the
image-missing.png
button, then in the reply screen hit the add attachment button. This will allow you to upload the file here for everyone to see. Should be easier than having to use another service.

Thanks everone. One day i'll figure this whole computer thingy out.( Jules)that photoshop site help alot i think..

Back