Plug in hitch wiring

jgard

I recently purchased a hitch for my Unlimited from Uhaul but the girl behind the counter could not find a plug-in hitch wiring harness for my Jeep. I thought no big deal, I'll just order one on line. I found a website that was extremely easy to search and found a Hoppy wiring harness. I placed this order on Feb. 20, 2009. Well, seven days later and per the website item has not shipped. It just so happens that I can't get anyone in customer service to answer the phone or return any of my emails :x. My last email informed them of what I think of their customer service and a request to cancel my order. I guess now I'll just wait and see if my account gets charged. Does anyone know where I can order a harness for my Unlimited? I need it pretty quick now. Thanks for letting me vent.

Have you tried a Dealer?. I checked at a local Dealer here and it's around $60.00 for a Four way Plug and play wiring harness. The 7 Way is around $110.00 .

If you cant find it at the stealership check your local auto-parts store I know Auto zone can have it brought in less that two or three days from one of its central ware houses/ commercial ware-house stores.

If you cant find it at the stealership check your local auto-parts store I know Auto zone can have it brought in less that two or three days from one of its central ware houses/ commercial ware-house stores.

I tried Advance Auto Parts last night and was told they no longer carry it. I'll try Auto Zone today. Thanks!

Finally had to break down and buy one from the dealership. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. That was forty five bucks well spent.

Back