Polar Paragon Trip

OH YEAH! I have forgotten about them...I will get right on that! The place I use is closed on weekends..but, I'll get them there.

LauraBoston said:
White, No my Jeep is not going to be the same. So I don't have to tell a long painful story, I got a lift (1 3/4" spacers) and I'm putting 32" M/T's...SO I will be much higher.

I think that kids name was Chris...I havn't seen him here lately.

Are we going to do 2 or 3 days? Joe has to take that monday off...I would love to do 3 days...it would be fun.

OH yeah, thats me, I haven't been in here for a while, I was home from college for a while, but was working non-stop for some extra money. It's hard to get home (near Paragon) until our scheduled breaks. I probably won't get another chance to go until the semester ends in mid May, then I have the summer off. I have a CB now though, and it would be cool to get to use it. Hopefully I'll go on a bunch of runs this summer, and I have some friends that said they want to try it out (not jeepers but they're nice guys). I'm gonna keep current here and keep track of what's happening. Later... 8)

Back