Polar Paragon Trip

Man you all had a great time!!! I am so freaking sad I missed this run. I hope to get there next time. What a blast, thanks for sharing pictures! TOM?? What were you doing man? lol

Cool!
Lady

WICKED GOOD TIME! I loved the snow and the ice, made for an exciting experience. HA! Chevys don't float!!

Tom was just going to go "around" the lake! It was great.

OH, and who has my tow strap????? :?

Yo! This is Chris. You may remember me from such rides as Paragon 2004...

Well, I made it home without a problem. I may try to repair that radiator to keep as a "spare", because apparently most auto parts stores don't stock this item. Once again thanks to Tom, Mike, Joe, and everyone else who helped out to get me on my way. It's cool to have a good group of guys and gals like ya'll to wheel with! Hope to do it again...heh. Without breakage.

Thankyou for the pics. Now if mike would stay out of the pics I might be able to put them on my wall.

What a great weekend! Ice is not a jeepers friend! Specially up snow covered trails masking the ice but, it made it interesting and wicked fun.
Frankie thanks! The pics are great!
Chris glad you and wife made it home.
Laura your still crazy and, Joe you do have a reason to drink!

Hey, I'm only in the pics because I'm giving assistance! That's what our well oiled team does! Plus, Laura needs pic of me to show her friends who she pulled out of the stream! Thanks Laura!

Long Island Joe, how did the brake parts work?

Another trip should be planned soon (not too soon, right )!
Hey Bruce, hope to see you next time!

Also New England Jeepz, Laura represented your organization well, with pure speed and no fear! I hope to see all at paragon next time!

Oh !!!! So you want me to mail you the strap :) .........
Need your address ....
Next Monthly ride joe ?? Try my best to make it...

Next time our well oiled team should leave the sunglasses at home :) ....

image-missing.png

This is a wicked good pic of the Junkyard classic!!

I can't wait till next time!

Frankie, yeah, Sunday at around 1:00, right after lunch, we went through this short deep puddle, it was all filled with ice chunks, and I'm not sure what happened, but a couple minutes later we stopped, and Tom smelled coolant. So did I, so I hopped out to check, and sure enough, it was spraying out of my radiator... Well, it looks like my fan caught the bottom edge of the radiator and bent a fan blade, which then took a good chunk out of the core... I had to get towed out to the parking lot by Tom, and he took us to find a replacement. Luckily there was one sorta close. We changed it in the parking lot. But thanks to everyone's help, we were on our way again. I'm still not exactly sure why mine caught the radiator and nobody else's did...dunno!

that sucks chris but at least you got home. it's along ride for you guys. wish i could of stayed for sunday. hoepfully next time i can do the whole weekend.

When is the next trip? I think i'm going to sell the jeep and get another. Maybe the eliminator jeep pickup! Unless anyone has a way to convert my engine to fi without going into the poor house. Does anyone know someone selling one (jeep pick up) or, someone wanting a wrangler?

Kletus Jeep is selling the MPI off his 02 4.0, ECU and all, make a deal!

As for another trip, The rest of us mass holes will be making the trek down in april! as soon as the details get ironed out, will post the offical jeepz.com message!!

Later

98' electric cooling fan won't shut off

Think he's seen the way of the non-floating chevy :) .......

Mike,
Finger spazim? :lol:

If I could come down for the monthly ride, I would. Maybe come summer time, but not next month. I have to recover from last weekend.

Back