Put a face with the name

Re: Name with the Face '06

OK Pics didn't go. Try again!
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Quite a happy family you got there... :lol: Nice to see a family smile like that for once...

What is this freakin MSN Communities thing that keeps popping up. Has it happened to anyone else. It has happened only when I click on this last post.

I just got that too. i have no idea.

what are you guys talking about?
:-|

What is this freakin MSN Communities thing that keeps popping up. Has it happened to anyone else. It has happened only when I click on this last post.

I'm not getting it. What browser are you using? Internet Exploder? I used to get weird stuff like that with IE before I switched to Netscape.

I'm on Netscape. As soon as this post opens i get thes MSN thing that pops up. Its weird.

No communities pop up for me.

weird.

I did get an MSN .net passport installation applet. I think it does have to do with the MSN Group thing...

OK - Picture from 2 weeks ago (I am the one with my back to the camera)...
Iwinching-2.jpg

Then there is my "Before/After" picture from 11/2005 to 04/2006. Yes, I am still keeping the 65 pounds off...
CEWBeforeAfter-2.gif

Here I am running from last week. (RedRooster - The pic was taken from the mesa top of Moab Rim)...
RunningMoabRim-2.jpg

Personally, I like the first pic the best...

I wish we had snow like that to wheel in about once a year. Just not gonna happen here in the south.

Geez... We had snow/rain again yesterday. Denver had rain, more rain and more rain. Outside of Denver was a lot of snow.

As I work in the commercial janitorial field, our office maintains an inventory of 50 air movers (fans to dry carpet) and they are all out in the field now.

I will be so glad if we ever return to a more normal weather pattern...

Bump... Would be Nice to start this up again. Most of the pics don't even work now.

Back