Rausch Creek - August Oink - August 21st / 22nd

Sudz is shooting for 1:30. I'll be there around 2:00. We're going to try to hold a spot so we can all set up camp together. We have six rigs going including you.

ok sounds good frankie, hey suds by the way i was reading another boad and you posted that your a mechanical engineer.... i didnt know that im an electrical engineer. i work for GTA engineering out of Larksville P.A. how about you?

Moment of Silence Please

SLINKY-YJ said:
ok sounds good frankie, hey suds by the way i was reading another boad and you posted that your a mechanical engineer.... i didnt know that im an electrical engineer. i work for GTA engineering out of Larksville P.A. how about you?

I work for Integra LifeSciences located in Plainsboro, NJ.

btw, did u get home ok last night - did u actually shear off both center pins?

yeah we made it home ok, driver side pin is gone along with the bottom leaf in the pack snaped in half so all in all its pretty shitty.

SLINKY-YJ said:
yeah we made it home ok, driver side pin is gone along with the bottom leaf in the pack snaped in half so all in all its pretty shitty.
Dude, slomo said something about your trans. too? I just replaced my front drivshaft which is toast and I broke one control arm up front. We all got a good amount of carnage this trip.

frankiefire702 said:
SLINKY-YJ said:
Dude, slomo said something about your trans. too? I just replaced my front drivshaft which is toast and I broke one control arm up front. We all got a good amount of carnage this trip.

ur not kiddin' - we all got beat up on this trip - it was fun as hell though

frankiefire702 said:
I can tell you one thing for sure. Their trail marking are HORRIBLE.

what trail markings!!! - carnage with a capital C - hey slinky, wanna fill us in on all the details? - we all got beat up on this one...

Back