Real or Fake

RE: Time

I dunno, but if that's real, I could imagine the broken jaw,teeth it could have resulted in

Total Fake.

In my opinion, you can see her go in front of the goal as the net is jerked more than likely by a peice of monofilament line. They are well away from the goal, that is why the shot is filmed so far away to help you mis-percieve the depth.
Very clever though.

RE: Help me pick a front bumper...

ROF I thought we were polling the lady jeepers this time around.

Fake or Real, I don't know but that is fascinating and WOW!

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
ROF I thought we were polling the lady jeepers this time around.

Fake or Real, I don't know but that is fascinating and WOW!

Lady

...well...since YOU brought it up....... :wink:

JK...... :twisted:

FAKE....by the time her butt is level with the goal her back is starting to rotate waaay to far left.....which would have put her going thru at a 45 deg. angle...

NEXT!.....

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Signature pic requirements

Totaly fake. I agree too. The angle of the body does not match the hoop. What is that thing about french... :? I am French Canadian myself. :wink: :roll: :shock:

It's totally real!! I was there!! I saw it!! I had to fix that bump on her head!!! It was awesome!!!..................................

yeah, and hummers are better than Jeeps, too :evil: :evil: :evil:

YJTino said:
Totaly fake. I agree too. The angle of the body does not match the hoop. What is that thing about french... :? I am French Canadian myself. :wink: :roll: :shock:

It was a jab directed towards the French Gov't and nowhere else. It goes back to some threads from a while ago related to the Iraqi situation.

Have you become an American Citizen or are you remaining Canadian? Just Curious, I have a co-worker/friend who became a citizen recently.

RE: Gain 50hp and 72ft/lbs of torque with household items

Thats gotta be fake. If not, they can make some real money traveling the NBA stadium halftime shows.

RE: wheel spacers

Have you become an American Citizen or are you remaining Canadian? Just Curious, I have a co-worker/friend who became a citizen recently.[/quote]

Nop! But I'm going for my Greencard this year. I am thinking on changing career soon and will need some paper to work somewhere else. I have been married for five years now, with an American that I love very much, and never asked for my Greencard. My work is providing me a work permit every year. I don't think that I would become an American Citizen. I don't want to give-up my Canadian status. Someone told me that you can not have both anymore. :x

PS: This would explain the way I write sometime. :oops: :? :oops:

Back