Rear seat belt question

tiger9297

I have a '95 Wrangler and the seat belt buckles (the part the bolts to the floor in the center of the bed) is missing. I need the two buckles and the bolt. Quadratec sells the entire seat belt assembly for about $170 bucks. Does anyone know where I can buy just the pieces I'm needing?

Thanks for the help.

I would try a u pull it first, then some of the automotive stores, napa, discount auto etc.

For an option and what I did long ago for VEX, I went to a junk yard and found a wrecked 1 ton Ford PU. Told the foreman there what I wanted and then unbolted them and installed in VEX. Nice setup. Cost was About $10.

Just a thought-option.

Robert

$110 here...1992-95 Wrangler YJ Rear Seat Belts Assy. I like Robert's $10 solution better but don't have a clue what VEX is.

Great response. This is VEX:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Ha.........

Robert

Last edited:

I was wondering what VEX was myself. Thanks for the input guys. I have found a Jeep Junkyard in this area. I'm going to stop by today. I will be surprised if he doesn't have everything I need.

Hey everyone, thank you for the clarification of my Jeep is: "VEX". After 20 years of the thing and being all over the planet, the Jeep is family and I carelessly and brainlessly assume everyone knows what it is. So stupid, so vexed. Oh well, guys, consider the source--hahaha.

Robert

For an option and what I did long ago for VEX, I went to a junk yard and found a wrecked 1 ton Ford PU. Told the foreman there what I wanted and then unbolted them and installed in VEX. Nice setup. Cost was About $10.

Just a thought-option.

Robert
ten dollar seat belts on VEX! Dear God ,tell me it's not so.

It is so. They came from a 1 ton Ford PU, so, pretty hefty. But then VEX is a rebuild from a total, so anything goes.....As long as it does not crap out in the Sonora, or pull apart in a pull. So far, so good, after 20 years. The owner/driver, tragically, is quite a different matter, however......

Robert

Back