rock gear inc soft top?

88wrangler

Does anyone have a Rock Gear Inc Fullback soft top? Or heard anything about them, im thinking about buying one. I'm probably going to get it because i like the way it looks and its not like everyone elses soft top.
Thanks, TIM

I am buying one as soon as I move to Vegas next year. They are awesome. I have a buddy with one and fell in love with it the minute I saw its craftsmanship and ability to fold up and out of the way. Go for it!

The only reason I didn't buy one (went with a Supertop instead) is because they said it was not a good choice for a year round top because it is not completely weather tight around the doors. That was the company rep telling me that. If it is a summer top I say go for it. It's gotta be better than the "leak like a sieve" 3 pc combo's out there. They look cool too.

i think i am going to get one just for the summer because i would freeze to death with a soft top in a Fort Drum blizzard. Thanks guys, Tim

is there a web site t look at. I need a soft top I have a hard top I love it for the winter but want A soft top.. Does that one come with hard wear. I dont have any..

Back