Sandy's dead... need help please

Holy crap! Girl with a CJ7?! That's sooo cool! Where in Schaumburg are you? I'd love some help. I need to get the stuff home as it's still at the guy's house. Once I find a way to bring it over maybe we can work on Sandy. I'd really like to check your Jeep out too! My Email's Terquilla@aol.com Please respond if the offer's still there. Thanks! -Mike :D

I guess that's a no-go, huh Jeepette. Well I guess I'll have everything done within the next couple weeks (trying to do this new stuff by myself). Talk to you later. -Mike

sorry for the two-cents but there will NEVER be another Sandy! imo and for the time being it sounds like you have been given a chance to drive without touching the gas peddle thank your parents everyday you can

I live in Joliet, But i don't have yj or a tj.
I'll give you some help if you want, or if sometime down the road you want to go wheelin, give me a email or something.

pinaplebob
Kankakee here, I go to JJC, not far from Channahon. Know anyone with a good AX 15 around? my synchros are shot in my 97 and I don't have the time to tear the trans apart to rebuild right now.... it's my driver to and from JJC.

Holy crap! Girl with a CJ7?! That's sooo cool! I'd really like to check your Jeep out too!
Thanks! -Mike :D

Are you sure it's her jeep you want to check out:shades::D:lol::funny:

Kankakee here, I go to JJC, not far from Channahon. Know anyone with a good AX 15 around? my synchros are shot in my 97 and I don't have the time to tear the trans apart to rebuild right now.... it's my driver to and from JJC.

No i don't. I've been looking for one for the last couple months for a buddy's XJ with no luck.

Sorry.

Back