Seafoam treatment help

01jeepgc

I want to perform a seafoam treatment on my daughters 01 GC with the inline 6. I was reading that you can induce it through the vacuum line out of the break booster. Which line is that exactly? I see a thick black line out of the master cylinder, is that it?

most people put seafoam in the gas tank. what kinda troubles are you having to cause you to put it in the break booster line ?

98Chero, it can be added to the crankcase through a vacuum source, added to the oil, or added to the fuel.

I use the brake booster vacuum line, letting it suck up the recommended amount of fluid very slowly. Follow the instructions on shutting the engine off afterwards.

Not really having any issues with the jeep, just running some preventative maintenance. I also belong to a Chrysler forum for my 300M and that is where I learned about Seafoam. I need to do it on that car also. Supposedly, it just helps keep things clean.

What are the benefits of sea foam? I've heard random things here and there but nothing concrete.

Back