Secret Lives

Please don't feed the trolls.
Come on now currupt, we need to Welcome the Dutch.

I spent some time in the Netherlands back in 1997. Great people as a whole and were very hospitable to Americans.
I went to Vriezenveen, Eygelshoven and several other small towns while there. Riksten, what town are you from?

Come on now currupt, we need to Welcome the Dutch.

I spent some time in the Netherlands back in 1997. Great people as a whole and were very hospitable to Americans.
I went to Vriezenveen, Eygelshoven and several other small towns while there. Riksten, what town are you from?

Sorry, after finding more of his posts he seems legit, that first post just struck me wrong.

General Office Administrator for a commercial janitorial firm
Microsoft Excel Guru.
IT Guy
Safety Director
Building Systems Guy
On call manager for our customers Monday to Friday and every 6th weekend (sounds horrible, but it is not - Last customer after hours call was 2 weeks ago - The one before that was 6 months ago - Most calls I just hand off to the responsible manager).

Tired when I get home.

Hi Count Me In !!! I Have Never Won Anything In My Life But I've Got A Feeling Deep In My ###@!!!^** Mac

I spent a little time in Amsterdam in 95 and 96.

Amsterdam rocks. Me and my buddies stepped off the train and one of the first things we saw was a man wearing only a thong and knee high rubber boots riding a green Pee Wee Herman looking bicycle. He looked at us like 'What are you looking at?' and my buddy says "Nice boots!"
Priceless... definitely one of the weirdest things I saw but others were close.

Amsterdam rocks. Me and my buddies stepped off the train and one of the first things we saw was a man wearing only a thong and knee high rubber boots riding a green Pee Wee Herman looking bicycle. He looked at us like 'What are you looking at?' and my buddy says "Nice boots!"
Priceless... definitely one of the weirdest things I saw but others were close.

the dam is really good.

I have 2 buddies who live there. we went on a stag weekend 10 years ago and they just stayed there, got jobs house and are now married but still enjoying the high life

[to music] Amsterdam... the got a lotta dikes in Amsterdam (Cheech and Chong)

About me:

Christian, Father of 6 kids, husband, Cable Splicer and Lineman for Ma Bell, Little League manager (coach 1 team, manage another, and umpire softball), handyman for friends and family, servant to my community where possible, and part time mechanic (on my YJ).

Equipment Operator I, Streets and Facilities division, City of Madison Heights Department of Public Services...

So, basically, I'm one of those guys in the safety green vests you see filling potholes, repairing cement, mowing parks, trimming trees, cleaning up vandalism, picking up garbage, tending garden beds at municipal buildings, the list goes on and on... (whoops, forgot snow plowing/salting, that's a biggie in the winter) I love my job, the nature of the work gives me time to think about things that are important to me (poetry, music, and writing in general), I'm a functional part of keeping my city looking good, and on wonderful days like we've been having, I'm outside in the thick of it enjoying the weather. Plus, it's great exercise (you walk for 8 hours with a backpack blower, and tell me you don't feel the burn :D)... Basically, I go home every day feeling accomplished, like I have made a difference. I like that.

I also enjoy cooking, turning that from a career to a hobby was the best thing I could have done, various home repairs (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, masonry, etc...), I garden, I wrench on various Jeep, I love to camp, I like to write and compose, and I also enjoy refinishing old furniture... And, when I find the time, I also homebrew.

Last edited:
Equipment Operator I, Streets and Facilities division, City of Madison Heights Department of Public Services...

So, basically, I'm one of those guys in the safety green vests you see filling potholes, repairing cement, mowing parks, trimming trees, cleaning up vandalism, picking up garbage, tending garden beds at municipal buildings, the list goes on and on... I love my job, the nature of the work gives me time to think about things that are important to me (poetry, music, and writing in general), I'm a functional part of keeping my city looking good, and on wonderful days like we've been having, I'm outside in the thick of it enjoying the weather. Plus, it's great exercise (you walk for 8 hours with a backpack blower, and tell me you don't feel the burn :D)... Basically, I go home every day feeling accomplished, like I have made a difference. I like that.

I also enjoy cooking, turning that from a career to a hobby was the best thing I could have done, various home repairs (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, masonry, etc...), I garden, I wrench on various Jeep, I love to camp, I like to write and compose, and I also enjoy refinishing old furniture... And, when I find the time, I also homebrew.

hey you gotr my respect, I build things but its the people who do the jobs like this taht keep the cities running.

I too love camping, the only problem now is the 7 month old son as its a bit unfair on hiim for a few years. Good job i can get away and camp when i go scuba diving otherwise I would go crazy

Twisted you have my upmost respect.

6 kids? I have one. 3 if you count my dogs!

Since you said you were a softball umpire..... I play 2 nights a week and travel some weekends here in NC.

[to music] Amsterdam... the got a lotta dikes in Amsterdam (Cheech and Chong)

About me:

Christian, Father of 6 kids, husband, Cable Splicer and Lineman for Ma Bell, Little League manager (coach 1 team, manage another, and umpire softball), handyman for friends and family, servant to my community where possible, and part time mechanic (on my YJ).

I have 32 kids, but I get to send them home everyday and i get weekends off. You must love it, hey at least you keep busy!

Full Time Husband
Full Time Dad to the greatest 8 (soon to be 9) yr old girl in the world
Child of God
Web Designer/Developer (Yes, I do both)/Graphic Designer(Yep, that too)
Part-time bass player
Part-time Photographer
Full-Time trying to find the least expensive gas so I CAN go wheelin'

I'm an automotive technician. L1 Master tech with 31 years under the belt (or should I say lift?). I teach automotive technology nights during the school year. Accomplished bass player (stand up bass too). Father of 3 girls, husband of one wife, avid hunter, fisherman and gun owner.

Heavy equipment mechanic (cranes and ariel personnel lifts). Used to work at the local John Deere dealer (nothing runs like a Deere :purple:

father of 3

I have a good woman who is trying to get me to make her honest:lol: someday soon im sure.

To old for the xbox 360 but gonna play it anyways

and love to take the woman out shooting (another proud gun-owner)

Back