Should i get this?

Should I get a 2001 wrangler sport automatic with 78,000 miles for 10,000?
Nope! Get a yj 6 cylinder for 5 0r 6,and have the other 4 or 5k for repairs or modifications. But then again I'm gonna run it to death, or at least try, and have a helluva good time doing it.

Ok how about a 1990 wrangler For 3990
Give us some info on it. The 2001 may be worth it to you for 10,000. But to me it's not cause I'm gonna run it through the thickets and brier patches where a rabbit wouldnt go. Some of us want it for that purpose,sling mud and stones and to hell with the paint job Got lots of rattle cans. Then there are those of us that want it for nothing but show,nice paint job ,lifted,with 37" tires,and never have it leave the asphalt. All depends on what you wish to do with it. For me it would be to get a 6 cyl yj for 5 or 6 in decent condition and have some cash on hand ,and let the good times roll.

Well I'm looking for one to do some trails not to hardcore though. I'm finding alot more I like, like an 89 all custom for 6550 that has 134,000 miles and that seems better. But I'll keep looking there alot of deals here in Arizona.

Here is the wrangler

image-1642917495.jpg

Got my running good stock yj with hard top and extra doors for 2100. Sold the extra set of doors and hard top i hated for 650. So had lots of funds left to make it just the way I WANTED

Just my opinion, but I don't think you should ask people who aren't there to actually look the jeep over. Unless there's someone on here that's close to you and willing to check it out. It is a nice looking jeep but I wouldn't recommend something that I'm not there to test drive. Again, just my opinion

I know I just like to get some opinions idk if I'm getting any new jeep I'm just looking around and getting some thoughts from people I'm looking at it tomorrow thought but thanks guys!

I'm not trying to discourage you or anything. Just don't want to recommend something that I haven't seen. I never met a jeep I didn't like. Is this your first jeep?

I'm not trying to discourage you or anything. Just don't want to recommend something that I haven't seen. I never met a jeep I didn't like. Is this your first jeep?

Yes it is jeeps have been in my family and friends for along time so i know a little but dont know how reliable high mileage is im not the mechanic i know like nothing i just love jeeps.

huffdev said:
Yes it is jeeps have been in my family and friends for along time so i know a little but dont know how reliable high mileage is im not the mechanic i know like nothing i just love jeeps.

Cool, you'll fit right in. Myself I prefer leaf springs. So it's Cj's and Yj's for me. There a great group of people on this site, always willing to jump in and help. What ever you decide, just have fun with it.

If you're looking for a YJ then I'd look for something 91 and up - that's when they introduced fuel injection. Before that they had a notoriously bad carb.

Is this going to be your daily driver, or a weekend toy?

I've owned both a YJ, and a TJ, and each have their strong points. For my 2 cents, a TJ makes a much better daily driver / highway ride, while a YJ is much simpler to work on, and easier to lift.

Back