So What is Your Deal! Tug-n-pull Posted: Dec 23, 2002 - 05:

soccer mom??? Can't say that I am. Just a guy that plays soccer as much as he possibly can. I wouldn't even label my mom as a soccer mom... she actually knows the sport and all that good stuff. But believe me... i know plenty of soccer mom's and they crack me up because they claim to know so much, but it's funny how little they really know.... i guess that might be me about jeeps though[addsig]

well i use the picture of the "law" because i am a police officer, or i am "on the Job". As for 4x4fish. the 4x4 part is the jeep and fish is a nick name i have had most of my life..[addsig]

my name is simple Jeepin madness. I think a madness comes over us all when we buy a Jeep. Its the madness that keeps us broke by making us always want to upgrade and modify and no matter how bad it is repair it. I have said that I eat, sleep and breath Jeep. I have also been told that im sick because of it :lol:

My Jeep's name is Lost Highway for a couple reasons. 1. We are all walking down lifes highway and sometimes we lose track of the main road and wander on the lost highway which isnt the best road to be on. 2. Sometimes while offroading I feel as if Im on a lost highway. Riding down a trail and thinking "This may have been a road many years ago".... so its a lost highway. I have graced my Jeep with this name because it has gotten me back from those lost highways many times. [addsig]

well my name speeks for its self, and kind of sums up everyone here. I picked that name because I don't think my screen name would go over very well here, its petdander because the only thing I love as much as jeeps is raising Bulldogs (English).[addsig]

Mine is pretty simple and self explanitory. I am a private pilot. Flygirls was a term used for WWII lady pilots. I work as an aircraft inspector.[addsig]

MudderChuck kinda evolved, I was starter for the local mud races ( Hanau mud races) for more than a decade (until the environementalists shut us down). Mother is a common nick name, for the starter, at many races. Which got changed to Mudder pretty quick. As we grew, the starter duties, got changed and passed around some, so my first name was added. I did tech. inspections before the race and MudderChuck, rhymed with a frequently used exclamation, when I´d tell somebody it wasn´t safe, to have just one throttle return spring or there 9 year old couldn´t ride with them, through the pit, without a helmut and seat belt. Miss the races, but still bump into people on the net, who recognize the handle and have been to our races.
Had a Jeep in the driveway ( of one type or another) for most of 40 years now, so I guess I qualify as a Jeeper.
Enjoy talking Jeeps and passing around, know how, with other Jeepers. Semi retired, as a pipe fitter (welder) and now work part time, as a Deputy Game Warden (Game manager). I set quotas, check on condition and health of the game and deal mostly with human/ wild animal conflicts, not so much the enforcement duties anymore. Though I do apprehend an occasional poacher. Gets me out of the house, at 0 Dark thirty O´clock and I get a lot of good four wheeling in just doing my rounds.
[addsig]

monsterrd, Mine came from being a bears fan when they were the "monsters of the midway" I played in the U.S.F.L. for 3 years, got to play for the bears for 5 pre season games, so my friends started callling me monster rd. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

I'll add to this list of the weary. My name's GreenReaper93.

Green - the color of my Jeep (wow that's profound.)

Reaper - I've taken the soul of every relationship that's been special to me.

93 - Year of my Jeep (wow, also profound.)

I ride thought the cold night on a horse of steel and lights. My life is my own. The people on this site give me friendship and warmth. I hold each of you in high respect. You are always welcome at my door. I extend my hand, and my abilities are always on call.

I've been a member of this site for quite some time, yet this is more of a home than anything. I thank you for your friendship.

GR93.

Update: I'm getting married :-D

edited by: GreenReaper93, Jun 15, 2003 - 07:34 AM[addsig]

Reaper, Congratulations, on the engagement.

Have to admit, The first time you posted that
=====================================
"I ride thought the cold night on a horse of steel and lights. My life is my own. The people on this site give me friendship and warmth. I hold each of you in high respect. You are always welcome at my door. I extend my hand, and my abilities are always on call.

I've been a member of this site for quite some time, yet this is more of a home than anything. I thank you for your friendship.

GR93. "

The hair stood up on the back of my neck, remembering cold nights bouncing around
in a MUTT, like modern Calvary, me and my steed my partner by my side.
You proved the reaper,
you pulled those words straight from my soul,
much more elequintly then I could ever hope.

I remember us both being newbies... :-D
When you first shared a small bit of you.

I appreciate ALL of your post. Thank you.[addsig]

ZBT = my fraternity from the school I just graduated from. Stang was from mustang cause I used to love em...but now I love jeeps....when it runs[addsig]

My hats to you USMPK9.... you give me strength when I feel weak. I will always extend my hand to you, friend. :) [addsig]

Ummm.... I guess I'll jump in here.......
PASmokeater.......
PA....I live in Pennsylvainia (right outside of Philladelphia)
Smokeater...... I'm a Volunteer Firefighter

Not much to it, but it works :)

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

PASmokeater.......

Rob :p :cool: :)

AND we are all Very Happy,
It Works SOOOOOOOOOooo WELL!

Three Cheers for our newest lifted buddy,
ROB... You make THIS Stocker Jeolous.
for a little while.:-D

Woulldn't be the same place without you.[addsig]

goodonya random jeeper. I try to drive over things instead of backing up whenever I can. It's also great at xmas when there are no parking spaces at the mall. You can make your own. The only problem is my wife yells at me when I run over bushes, so I try not to damage the fauna.[addsig]

Here I am again. I live in "Colonial" Williamsburg, Virginia. I'll bet you have all been here once (or if not I'll bet you will). I've had an '02 Liberty since September, but I have been a hypothetical Jeep guy since my senior year in high school, 1984. Almost bought a new one with a minor settlement from a car accident when I was a kid. Almost joined the army too, didn't do either. I keep my hair cut really short and get mistaken for a marine all the time, though. Closest thing I ever drove to a Jeep was a Subaru 4x4 wagon which was pretty cool. My first new car was a Saturn, which was very reliable and responsible, but never drove over anything. Again, someone talked me out of the Jeep. I drove the Saturn for 6 years and traded it in for a Chevy S-10, two wheel drive. I REALLY liked the truck, but it wasn't a Jeep, now was it? I was a high school teacher and coach and damn if that truck didn't look good, but I was always envious of the four wheelers. This time up I was ready to buy a Cherokee, but Jeep discontinued it. Drat! Zero percent financing sounded really good, though, so my wife let me go for it and I'm so glad that I did. Now, I know alot of you hard core guys don't really like the Liberty, but I hope to put it through it's paces. I LOVE IT. I have the 3.7 liter V6 with the five speed and it hauls. Now I need to put up a picture of the Jeep with the dog and possibly the wife. (No jokes please, she's a lovely woman)

[addsig]

Now, I know alot of you hard core guys don't really like the Liberty, but I hope to put it through it's paces.

Heh........could he be talking to me ? LOL.....I have come along way myself since the Liberty bashing days...and have come to realize that Libertys ARE in fact Jeeps. In life, all that really matters is that you get a little dirty.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

PASmokeater.......

Rob :p :cool: :)
rob.... dont ya have a daughter or something like that....
sorry i just couldnt resist. (rember last "whats your deal")
laughing-4.gif
[addsig]

Hey "colonial", I am down in Hampton and still can't find any trails, do you know of any, If so we should get together and you canshow them to me. I have had the hardest time being away from the Northwest where the trails are familiar, and the itch is getting un'bear'able. :evil: - Chris[addsig]

Back