Sold my jeep

jeffc0123

Whats up guys, Well sadly I have sold my '90 yj, However on a brighter note I just bought a '94 yj!!! My wife and I have taken out the seats, and carpet. And we are in the process of putting in the Herculiner. I need to find some gray seats, as the ones in it now are brown. Any ideas, I was thinkin bout some aftermarket but most of them are very expensive.

i think if u keep the brackets.... on that yj honda civic seats will look cool and i think they will fit well.... junk yard specials i guess:D

Would seat covers work? If you're already looking at aftermarket options, depending on your location, heated seats add a month or two of top-down weather. Unfortunately, they're VERY expensive.

There are a lot of seats that can be made to fit. There's a pretty extensive write-up here. Maybe one of these vehicles have a heated seat option you could wire in. It'd pretty much be the same wiring as a fog light, but connected to the seat heater's power.

-X

I got my seats from a junkyard years ago for $50.00 for the pair. I went ahead and re-upholstered it after welding up a new set of seat mounting brackets that bolt up to my CJ.

Back