Sonyimagestation.com!!!!!!!

Tug-n-pull

Ok I can't figure what happened here but the ton's of pics I had stored there are now gone just vanished anyone else had this happen? tug

I know one thing imagestation has changed. They dont allow remote linking anymore.That means you cant host it in imagestation and post it in a thread here on jeepz. Lame yes I know. I use photobucket.com now. It allows remote linking.

image-missing.png
thats on imagestation

Buying online Autos????

oooo clear corners ! :wink: (i have some on mine too )

WHAT THE??? I do the same thing click original picture and copy the url and put the img tags put I just get little red x's.

I got a free website from one of the host a website for free things. I went through 50megs.com and it lets me upload images and link them onto other pages. Its nice and convient, plus you can use gif images so u can make a image video.

I dont link it from the orignal image. I use the first image before you click on view orignal.
You get that ?

Sully said:
I know one thing imagestation has changed. They dont allow remote linking anymore.

Imagestation has NEVER allowed remote linking. The way we got it to work before (and I'm assuming the way you can still get it to work) is to remove the " .orig.jpg " from the end of the image address. that prevents their server from blocking the request. :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Back