Sorry to brag......

Jeep Bling Bling

well hey, it's been in the mid 70's here today. Yesterday was about 78 or so. And the day before that it got up to about 40.....talk about a change!

WE had 61 here today and they are predicting upper 60's for tomorrow..might take my top down....oh wait...I would have to wash it first......nah.....I like the MUD!

JK...It'll get washed by Friday......

RE: Canadian Jeepers

I wish I still had a top to take down!!! I was so hot in my truck today, I considered taking a sawz-all to it....but then I remembered it is supposed to rain in the next couple days

....maybe this summer though!!

RE: More Jib Jab for Inauguration Day...

It was 15 degrees here today. Winds were high and it snowed sideways as I hung off a telephone pole that was being replaced because some drunk arse broke it with his pickemup truck last night. Glad to see someone was comfortable today.

17 with a high of 22... Absolutely balmy. Think I'll go for a ride with the sunroof open...

Oh yeah, it is open and won't close.

Rather have 20 than 80 anyday, but that's just me.

Enjoy it while it lasts, weather's been crazy this winter.

geopig
Sorry to bring it up again, but it's still 80 out here.

62 here. Perfect if you ask me, 80 way to hot, LOL. But what am i doing, sitting behind a friggen puter doing storm water calcs :roll:

Off-Road Lights?!

Man, it's still in the mid 70 to upper 70's here in Eugene, Oregon right now. I'm sure not used to this in the middle of January!! I've been walkin around all day with just shorts on and I'm still dying!

It's supposed to be like 35 or 40*'s this time of year with non-stop rain!!

To all yall that are talking about warm weather topless cruising: Forget warm weather, why dont you wimps take the top off when its 20 out :D thats what I did hehe...

Nathan

RE: Have you ever had Muddy Nutz?

Oh, sure Sully, :roll:

Rub it in, why don't you? :wink:

Go ahead! Stab me in the heart, twist the knife and pour salt into the wound. :?

Flash-Frozen and freeze-dried Gadget :cry:

(See below)

Back