St. Baldrick's Foundation

Dutch169

This is a great organization helping to find a cure for cancer. Unfortunately cancer has impacted all of our lives. We shave our heads in solidarity and raise money to find a cure. I participate in this event for 2 years and other events such as Wounded Warrior Project, and Tunnels to Towers Run but never asked for donations. Unitl now. I know times are tough but even a dollar can go along way. If you would like to help, particpate, or donate, please click the link below. Thanks for you help and support.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/502575

Helen Kellar said
" Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"

As I said in my email about my friends son with Luekemia, he is alive due to research like this.

Donated, But we want pictures of the shaved head!!!

Thanks for the donation. I will post pics of my head pre shaved and after. I am a military guy with a close haircut but grow it around November. Thanks again for your donations and a big " F U " to cancer.

ok, we get all the regulars to put up 20 and you should be fairly good

Sorry hit send to fast. Thanks for the donations Superj and clydethepirate.

Last edited:

no problem. luckily, my wife and i are still employed in these times and so we are able help others

Dutch169 said:
Thanks for the donation. I will post pics of my head pre shaved and after. I am a military guy with a close haircut but grow it around November. Thanks again for your donations and a big " F U " to cancer.

lol ditto, and i should have a job in the next week or two so ill donate then, cancer took both my grandpas and me and my dad both had melanoma before (verry lucky they cought it soon and cut the cancerous parts off) it hits home with me and id be more than happy to donate

Back