Stuff you've carried in your Jeep that made people look twice

A brand new washer in the back with the seat out and matching drier strapped on the roll cage and my yellow lab sitting in the passenger seat with doggles on LOL!!!

lol ! i was working on a cabin up in the boonies a couple of summers ago and had a 20 foot , 16 foot and two six foot ladders strapped to my yj .I coul'nt drive the work van up into those scenic bluffs and valleys, i HAD to drive the jeep !!! people did double takes at the lights going out of town 4 sure !

In pic #3, that's an XJ in the box sideways (I drove past Bill Gate's house that way!)
Pic #4 is a 9' steel flatbed and the box is full to the top of the rim with concrete slabs (from a cut up garage floor) and there is a full 250 gallon tank of furnace oil in the front behind the cab.

Attachments

• bluepartsXJ.jpg
    bluepartsXJ.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 372
  • loadedJ4000.jpg
    loadedJ4000.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 300
  • sideways.jpg
    sideways.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC01626.jpg
    DSC01626.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 418
Last edited by a moderator:
Hauled a 250r dirtbike out of the Glamis sand dunes, front tire against the dash. Also hauled a 185s wheeler in the back with my jeep in tow behind my 250SD.

Hauled about 500lbs of steel home from the steel yard all in 10' lengths to build my front, rear bumper, fenders, and skidder bars

Old thread I know, but I had to post. The roll cage works great for strapping wood to

Sent from my DROID2 using the Jeepz.com app

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110922_155210.png
    ForumRunner_20110922_155210.png
    568.4 KB · Views: 407

15' tall deer stand had the blind on top of the rollbar and windsheild and the legs beside it it was goofy looking

24 foot extension ladder. Guy I bought it from about dropped it when I told him just to put it in the back. It ended up on windshield and roll bar.

My dog's house, I removed the soft top and the back seat and it fits perfect. One time I was in the middle of a construction in my house and we run out of materials so I go shopping and put in my YJ some concrete bags and a couple of bricks, the jeep works perfect

Back