Stupid Kentucky

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I've journeyed to a frigid wasteland where a man must fight the elements just to survive - Lexington Kentucky.

I'm out here installing a phone system and the whole time God has done his best to smite this land with freezing rain and cold temperatures. I can't wait to get back to the beach :cry:

So, what's the weather like where you are, as bad as here?

Attachments

• kentucky.jpg
    kentucky.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 187

Now, now. Relax. It's a sunny warm Tank top day today here. all i need is a glass of Margarita and a lawn chair. LOL, NOT!!! it was 27 degrees this morning and warmed up to a whoopping 45.. so don't feel so bad. it's cold everywhere else i think, other than Hell, i think im happy where im at.

OH bummer.. Had to keep the windows rolled half way up so the cool foggy wind didn't blow up my shorts. the high hit 80 degrees today... was 65 this morning when I got up. almost broke out the shop towels to wipe my brow. talked to a guy in TEA South Dakota today... Having truck problems at -9 below...... I busted a gut at that one. I must be in hell right Steelheadz?

OH bummer.. Had to keep the windows rolled half way up so the cool foggy wind didn't blow up my shorts. the high hit 80 degrees today... was 65 this morning when I got up. almost broke out the shop towels to wipe my brow. talked to a guy in TEA South Dakota today... Having truck problems at -9 below...... I busted a gut at that one. I must be in hell right Steelheadz?

OOOOOOHHHHH!! Your real close!! :cookout:Fry Baby FRY!!

It was NEGATIVE 15 here Sunday night. -30 wind chill. This, after it was 60 degrees on Saturday at 3pm. Now it's not so bad, a balmy 22 degrees.

It's usually not this cold here in Denver. It's usually sunny and awesome. But there are about 2 or 3 rogue -10 or more days....it's horrible.

I don't know how people in the midwest put up with that crap.

Anything under 65 degrees F. is toooooooo cold!

Can't wait for spring.....

By the way...where is all that Global Warming when you need it? :?|

Larry

Anything under 65 degrees F. is toooooooo cold!

Can't wait for spring.....

By the way...where is all that Global Warming when you need it? :?|

Larry
Well, it was in full force. 60 degrees in December? Pretty rare out here. Then -15 degrees? That's a rarity... not that you can ever put your hand out the window as evidence of climate change on way or the other.

Shorts in mid-december in CO...never had that happen before. Crazy weather!

Today the high should be 76 but it is cloudy. Tomorrow should be nice. Partly cloudy with a high of 78.:cookout::p

dont worry here in n. il monday was -15 yesterday we got 4" of snow today its about 5 degrees with a 0 wind chill tomorrow we get to play in the freezing rain slash snow

Back