Super Swampers for $80 per tire

1981CJ5

I can't see re-connecting my swaybar...

Just came back from my local Wal Mart and was surprised to see Super Swampers for $80 per tire. This was for the 35x12.5 tires. Do not know if this is nation wide, but if you run the big tires, this is a bargain.

I only run 31's on mine, so have at 'em

Only sizes I saw were the 35's. Just got back from getting new BFG's for $77, 31's. Good prices. I tried Pepboys, they wanted over $100 just to mount the tires. WalMart has my tire business now.

What kind of Super Swampers were they??? only 80 bucks for 35s??????

did not really pay much attention to which Super Swampers they were, I only noticed them because of the price. This was at a Wal Mart in Gonzales, LA. I just called the tire manager and he said that the price was the same across the country as far as he knew.

I just searched the Wal Mart web site and I can't find anything. If anyone finds these tires for that price at Wal Mart, please post the kind of Swampers and the location of the store.

hey 1981cj5 i live in br, la wanna we oughtta get together and ride sometime

front hub bearing

yeah, that is alot cheaper than I paid for my TSLs....although, I don't know why walmart would have them so much cheaper.....hrm.......

You can help me to choose a Jeep!

I checked my walmart and they didnt know any thing about it they had some generic "super" something they were some mud tire I have never heard of and they were 100 for 31s

Wal mart here is a joke. Out of 9 times going there 5 times ive had issues. Rounded or stripping lug nuts,loose oil filter,2 quarts low on oil after thier premium service, stuff like that. Id rather have the dry heaves than go there again for auto parts or services

Back