Support for the Troops!

Tug-n-pull

OK here it is folks, We are looking like it is once again time to crank up the big green machine! Bush has it in his head that it is time to kick an old oil soaked dog around a bit, and we got a bunch of military here at Jeepz.com.

So what i would like to say is "Thanks in advance for any crap you may have to walk around in for the sake of me and mine where ever you serve!" I served as an enlisted Infantryman in a peace time army. I was lucky to in at peace time, but I was well trained and highly motovated and ready to serve.

My lovely wife was a MASH nurse in Desert Storm so we know.. Let me say if either of us were needed in a way that our older and fater selves could serve we would go in a new yourk second..

I know we have some good folk here and I think on this I could say for many of us, We have our hats off to you all, God speed and love Tug [addsig]

Well said Tug! Ditto, Patti
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Tug-

Your support means a world to us!! Its good tp be reminded what we will be fighting for if the powers that be say it so.

[addsig]

i will tell you that feedback from people is what keeps our (military men and women) going we appreciate it. thanks to all who post here.

Bobby --- Sgt Collins United Stated Marine Corps[addsig]

One more word of advice, if you can't take your jeep..... acquire a hummer. They are so fun! I loved driving a hummer at Fort Bragg in the nasty slime and seeing what it could climb. It seems to be more fun if you aren't responsible for the repair bills.

In 1990, a single mother and weekend warrior, I left my 8 month old and 5 year old sons and went to the great sand pit. Nothing else can be that hard. Nothing. Now that it is over and Tug and I have finally found each other as the right spouses, life means more and so does my country and countrymen and women.

I got to visit Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait and Bahrain. As a MASH nurse, we didn't have anything to do since the Iraqis surrendered. It was a long 9 months to be away from home and those you love. I told the boys I had to go over there so the bad guys wouldn't come over here and hurt anyone we knew. If you can stop by any MASH unit and visit, do. We work in shifts, have lots of support, and good food, microwaves, refrigerators, scrubs to wear to sleep in and loved to see a face from our neck of the woods! Our first American casualty was from Boone, NC. Less than an hour from our hospital unit at home. He was about 6 foot 4 and weighed about 250 and scared those little Iraquis!

The most flack I got back home was for not writing or calling enough. Just remember, even if you know you are ok, those that love you may not be sure....... keep in touch.

Tug's wife..... among other things, I can spell.[addsig]

a buddy of mine is at the navy academy, and i know its not the same as the sandbox or where ever u guys get sent, but i know a lot of people who are there, and far as im concerned, putting on any one of them uniforms makes you a hero already. ill be in one soon enough, but must love and respect to those of you who are.

"They may be God Given rights, but they are enforced by the hand of man"[addsig]

Tug, nice to have another grunt around. 11B from Fort Benning and then Ft. Lewis, WA. Picked up a secondary of 88M, so they tought this bullet catcher to drive
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey, to all you military, I truly support you and love the fact that you protect our country. I have a lot of friends that have served and some that still do. Some that just joined and others that have just retired as Lt. Colonels. It takes a special person to be in the armed forces and to do it for a true love of country.[addsig]

HERE HERE !!!!!! The freedom and piece of mind provided by you, and those who fought before you, is much more appreciated than words here could ever express. We can only sctratch the surface and even then it's just a pittance of what debt we owe to all of you. You have my undying admiration, and support in whatever way is possible. Best wishes to you all, and may God be with you all. Rob
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back