Tan hardtop for wrangler(newer)

luckyned

Sorry but I'm not sure what years it will fit. It is off a newer jeep and it is a jeep product..not aftermarket. It has tinted windows and power wiper. Asking whatever is a fair price. I have a stock 95YJ and I need some cash to add a few parts and pieces. Email me or post.

Won't fit a 95. I believe it is for 96 and newer.

They never made a '96 Wrangler. 97 or newer maybe???

If you post a picture of it, that will tell all. Also, you might want to indicate what area you are in ;)

Please please write me back at osnerfevry@gmail.com, I would like to buy the hard top from you, just need to make sure it will fit my 97 TJ. Send me a pic, or write me at my mail. it's easier for me to reply to you.

Osner

Great condition Hard top spice in color $800.00, Or trade for Sailcloth softtop w/all hardware Black in color & upper doors plus $500.00. Or trade for O.E.M. softtop w/all hardware black in color & upper doors plus $600.00.Looking to trade my full doors, Green in color pretty good condition other then one small rust spot on upper window frame on each side about the size of a dime, for 1/2 doors w/upper sliding windows, or 1/2 doors with upper frames and $250.00.NOT WILLING TO SHIP OUT HARD TOP DUE TO A LOT OF SCAMMERS. LOCAL BUYERS ONLY. NEED CASH IN HAND. POSSIBLY WILL DELIVER TO NORTHWEST SUBURBS OR PICK UP AT HOME ADDRESS IN HUNTLEY IL 60142.
<br>

<br>
ashleymiller293@hotmail.com or
<br>

<br>
ashleymiller293@yahoo.com

Back