Teraflex Control Arms, Track Bar, Shocks, and Currie-Style HD Steering System

Gone&DoneIt

I'll quickly run through the list:
Teraflex Front and Rear Shocks Jeep Wrangler (TJ) w 3"-4" of lift - $150 for all four

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-242482189@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-01, 12:54AM PST

Price New: $ 57.11 each
Less than 3 months old, perfect working condition! Save $ and get a superior ride!!
TeraFlex Rear Shocks for a 3"-4" Lifted TJ
The TeraFlex shock was designed and developed specifically for the TJ. You get the best extreme off-road performance and unequaled highway ride because it is designed specifically for your Jeep. You will find premium-quality rubber bushings with Jeep specific bar pins and a resistant black finish that will withstand the most extreme off-road abuse. The VSS gas shock uses a twin-tube design with a triple-chromed rod to ensure extended trouble-free operation. This shock is all performance and packed with features for extreme durability.
I also have a full Currie-style Heavy Duty Steering system for sale, rear adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, and rock sliders for sale.

Heavy Duty Jeep TJ Steering System (similar to the Currie System) - $250 (Southern Highlands)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-242481202@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-01, 12:46AM PST

Description: The Currie Currectlync® heavy duty tie rod and drag link system for TJ, LJ, XJ, and MJ vehicles sells for $399.99 new. This system incorporates all the same high quality components, ready to mount without modification, including stabilizer, drag link, and tie rod. It is everything you'll need to upgrade your steering, and gain peace of mind on the trail. This unit is a direct replacement for the stock unit - no modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary.

Teraflex Front and Rear adjustable track bars 97-06 - $200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-242480380@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-01, 12:40AM PST

TeraFlex Adjustable Rear Track Bar, TJ, 1997-06:
This unique track bar concept adjusts to center the rear tires under your Jeep. The new design rotates to reduce track bar binding and increase wheel droop. Less than 3 months old. Removed when I installed a four link setup on my Rubicon. This rear track bar sells seperately new for $159.00

Teraflex Adjustable Front Track Bar, TJ, 1997-06
Part #: TBAF
Eliminate bump steer with a new adjustable front track bar. Fine-tune the front suspension without drilling holes. Fits TJ Wranglers with lifted suspension. Less than 3 months old. Removed when I four linked my rig. This track bar sells seperately new for $139.99.

Get them both for only $200.00!!!

I also have Teraflex shocks in almost new condition, Rear Adjustable Control Arms, Stock third brake light and tire carrier, and A Heavy Duty Steering System similar to the Curry designed system for sale. This is the majority of the Teraflex ST lift for pennies on the dollar!!

Teraflex Jeep Wrangler Flex Arms 97-06 - $175

Reply to: sale-242478044@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-12-01, 12:24AM PST

The unique design and function of TeraFlex FlexArms deliver the best highway driveability available in performance control arms. The specialized design minimizes stress on frame and axle mounts, and results in greater axle movement. Tera’s FlexArm bushing and sleeve design provides the best highway steering control and minimizes darting and road wander. Simple adjustments to FlexArms will help eliminate most drive line vibration. Powder coating makes them resistant to corrosion. These arms are $250.00 new. FlexArms are less than 3 months old. I bought them and then decided to install long arms instead. Also have a Heavy Duty Steering Setup similar to the Curry Setup, and Teraflex Track Bars for the same vehicle for sale.

Will take pics in the daylight and post.

Front trackbar sold. I really need to sell the rest of this stuff,... make me an offer....

Back