The OFFICIAL Random thread

Did Chrystler or Jeep play any part in the development of the Lunar Rover or Moon Rover or the Mars exploration rover Spirit or Opportunity?

Had to google that one.

No, but they are now. There is no foreseeable profit to NASA who has already stated that Chrysler is not building them anything special. But it is good news fir Chrysler meaning the NASAs secret methods including hire gas mileage (of recorded 30mpg) and an inside look at NASAs electric vehicle program.

Why this partnership has emerged is unknown and profit to NASA is unseen but it spells wonderful things for Chrysler drivers.

Not all pirates wore eye patches cause they were missing their eyes, some wore em to preserve the night vision in one eye.

They would be able to quickly jump from the deck of a ship, to the interior without needing to adjust. Just switch eyes.

After reading this entire thread, I think I will sleep for 87 minutes then place a banana on my head and scream at my finances vacum cleaner............

Sounds fun, I Was lucky enough to be here from it's relative beginning. I know how you feel though there are a lit of fun threads that are difficult to catch up on.

The nose cleans, warms and humidifies 500 cubic feet of air a day.
Name another fact about the human nose.

Back