The OFFICIAL Random thread

gennybro said:
Didn't think of that. Oh boy, maybe I should have posted this on the other thread ,Didn't think of that either. Merry Christmas

My husband is a dealer (and we have three boys)...shoot and stab as much as you like! Just remember it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. :)

Ain't a problem at all. Just means when I'm in it I don't have to put up with her.

She's the kind of person that is always starting fights, then likes to watch them spread.

Ain't a problem at all. Just means when I'm in it I don't have to put up with her.

She's the kind of person that is always starting fights, then likes to watch them spread.

I seem to remember you instigating a fight on another thread... :lol: Seriously, though - I hate female drama. Makes me want to eat razor blades.

klkb said:
I seem to remember you instigating a fight on another thread... :lol: Seriously, though - I hate female drama. Makes me want to eat razor blades.

Heh I'm an instigator, what can I say... One of my first threads was pro range rover defenders. My sister doesn't just start fights, she starts them and then continues to be upset because her family can't just get along or something. She's in college and in my parents eyes (and my own) she has over stayed her welcome. She's not pleasant even in her most friendly moods. I love her too much to kill her but if we weren't related I'd either have the death sentence or have moved far far away a long time ago. But that's enough hate for one day. One day I'll make a website with video of one of her abundant tantrums and then I'll put her in her place but till then I have my jeep! It's all good.

klkb said:
Of course he is. Bad instigators leave a trail of bodies in their wake. Good instigators know when to quit - when it's time to get in the Jeep and ride. :)

Are you saying I'm a good instigator? Or a bad one?

Of course he is. Bad instigators leave a trail of bodies in their wake. Good instigators know when to quit - when it's time to get in the Jeep and ride. :)
STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Don't make me have to get on ya now. I well do it! But all and all this thread is makeing a good Christmas, gotta have a few arguements. Life is good.

ScubaDude said:
Are you saying I'm a good instigator? Or a bad one?

Oh I'm just playing! You're a good instigator. You instigate for fun and then know when to quit. My 14-y-o is like that; I appreciate the humor. :)

Back