The OFFICIAL Random thread

OK OK. so Sparky post a Texan slamming story and I google Kansas jokes and paste the first one I come to and everyone gives me grief... geeze, I didn't really expect anyone to read that stuff:

No Offense, Basically, I just "Quote-Unquote" posted a "random" post and you give me grief fur it. Man, thats what I'm talking about, LOL

:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

Be that as it may, it was basically originally a blonde joke. For what it's worth, I changed it to a Texan joke because it was so much more appropriate for this forum. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

hangedsnowman-2.jpg

A Snow Artists Rendering of Sadam!

Last edited:
1. Thou shalt not misuse the name of Jeep.
2. Thou shalt not steal any Jeep.
3. Thou shalt not murder on a Jeep Jamboree, or any other time.
4. Thou shall respect the land and the animals, for they are what make offroad exciting.
5. Thou shall covet other Jeeps with respect, for they are family.
6. Respect your Father, Mother, and Neighbor, for they one day may own a Jeep, should you want to drive it.
7. Thou shalt not give false testimony against Jeep, especially while telling a fish story.
8. Thou shalt not commit sale to another, without respect towards Jeep.
9. Thou shalt not purposely harm your Jeep vehicle, or your Neighbors Jeep.
10. Thou shall idol Jeep, for it was given to rejoice.

I put a non-working hard drive in the freezer over the weekend and on Monday I was able to recover the data off of it. How cool is that.

Be that as it may, it was basically originally a blonde joke. For what it's worth, I changed it to a Texan joke because it was so much more appropriate for this forum. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I know what your talking about! LOLOLOL!:purple: :purple: :purple:

I read that 1.0 and .99999... to infinity are exactly the same number; I can't wrap my brain around it. It makes me feel like the scene in This is Spinal Tap where they're talking about making the amp go to 11 versus just making 10 louder.

I read that 1.0 and .99999... to infinity are exactly the same number; I can't wrap my brain around it. It makes me feel like the scene in This is Spinal Tap where they're talking about making the amp go to 11 versus just making 10 louder.

Woah Dude... ah-huh huh huh... cool.

Hey, my picture turned into a comment about making baby Jesus cry and now its all gone. I think we have entered................. THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

If it takes a half of a chicken a half of a day to lay half of an egg....
How long would it take a one legged grasshopper to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

So a guy walks into his doctors office with a live duck stuck on his head.
The receptionist asks... how can we help you?

to which the duck replies... can you help me get this guy off my butt!?

OK OK. so Sparky post a Texan slamming story and I google Kansas jokes and paste the first one I come to and everyone gives me grief... geeze, I didn't really expect anyone to read that stuff:

No Offense, Basically, I just "Quote-Unquote" posted a "random" post and you give me grief fur it. Man, thats what I'm talking about, LOL

:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:
No no no, you got me all wrong. I just wanted to point that out, I wasn't trying to give you grief for it. I mean, it's obvious to me that Kansas is the state equivalent of a black hole in the universe of intelligence. Look above, he didn't even turn off his pop up blocker... I need no further proof. :p

Back