The OFFICIAL Random thread

The hell with the weather............we're back in the mountains for a week!!!!!!!! The "Z" has no icons for how I feel!!!!!!!!:love: .......close enough!!!

Okay, okay!
How many dirty stinkin apes does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three, one dirty stinkin ape to screw the light bulb in, and two dirty stinkin apes to throw feces at eachother. haha :lol: Thats some good old fashion, original family guy for you guys

Okay, okay!
How many dirty stinkin apes does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three, one dirty stinkin ape to screw the light bulb in, and two dirty stinkin apes to throw feces at eachother. haha :lol: Thats some good old fashion, original family guy for you guys

Gotta love that Family Guy!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a random and obscure one for you... This is a lyric from a song, from a movie. It's a rather obscure cult classic. Can anyone figure out the movie?

"Night night, it's time for bye-byes, it's been a great day, thanks a heap... Now it's time for everyone to go to sleep..."

I'll be quite surprised if anyone else has seen this movie :D

Here's a random and obscure one for you... This is a lyric from a song, from a movie. It's a rather obscure cult classic. Can anyone figure out the movie?

"Night night, it's time for bye-byes, it's been a great day, thanks a heap... Now it's time for everyone to go to sleep..."

I'll be quite surprised if anyone else has seen this movie :D

Admittedly I had to Google it, so I won't ruin it for someone who might actually know it. I will say... that is an obscure and bizarre one :lol:

Heck, I don't even have to Google that one. Richard O'Brien's spin-off of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Richard O'Brien wrote all the score and lyrics for this and the original Rocky Horror, as well has playing Riff Raff in the original and Cosmo in this one.

Can't ya do any better than that?:???:

:purple: :purple: :purple:

EDIT: The Movie was called Shock Treatment

Heck, I don't even have to Google that one. Richard O'Brien's spin-off of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Richard O'Brien wrote all the score and lyrics for this and the original Rocky Horror, as well has playing Riff Raff in the original and Cosmo in this one.

Can't ya do any better than that?:???:

:purple: :purple: :purple:

EDIT: The Movie was called Shock Treatment

Ooh... Impressive!

Good movie.

It is 80 flipping degrees right now. I am so tempted to plug in my room A/C. Were it not for the fact that it's dropping 12 degrees, I would...

Far too hot.

I wish I hit the Lotto as well...then I could pay some one to hit Mingez for me and drive over and smack Sparky for starting this.

To Hell with the grass!!! I'm back in the mountains (and, thank God, my bank hasn't started growing yet.........weedeater will be silent!! :purple: ). Just thought I'd throw that in.

BTW..............Life is GREAT!!!!!!!! We're new grandparents!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Dakota Summer Brown born on the 27th.......7lbs. 3 ozs. My son's first!!

YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back