The OFFICIAL Random thread

Random Friday picture for the random thread.

Attachments

• photok.JPG
    photok.JPG
    427.5 KB · Views: 126

JPNinPA said:
I'd think skinny people would be able to overlook a weight problem. And fat folk would have would have a harder time seeing past it. :D

im only 130lbs lol

Susan Boyle (born April 1st, 1961 9:50 AM in Blackburn, West Lothian (source: birth certificate)) is a Scottish amateur singer who came to public attention on April 11, 2009 when she appeared as a contestant on the third series of Britain's Got Talent.

Hey guys im gonna unplug myself for a week so I can get a grip on who I am and what I want to do with my life, dont worry ill be back and im not gonna sell my jeep or anything crazy like that, I just need to focus on school work and myself for a little while, ill be back soon.

~bugleboy~

bugleboy said:
hey guys im gonna unplug myself for a week so i can get a grip on who i am and what i want to do with my life, dont worry ill be back and im not gonna sell my jeep or anything crazy like that, i just need to focus on school work and myself for a little while, ill be back soon

I hope you figure it out and hope you had a good prom.

Since its a random thread i might as well post some of my pictures right :lol:

Attachments

• KYle plane.jpg
    KYle plane.jpg
    729.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Koi.jpg
    Koi.jpg
    903.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Waterfall and statue.jpg
    Waterfall and statue.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
  • Bird eat.jpg
    Bird eat.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
  • Bird1.jpg
    Bird1.jpg
    838 KB · Views: 121
yeah yeah i know lol couldent leave you guys alone, had to focus on my school work for a while, all cought up now, on a side note why am i getting only 10mpg in my xj? used to get 14, but suddenly 10???? im gonna have to start riding te bus if i dont fix this soon, any suggestions? cant afford a tune up right now, what do i nee to look for? MY JEEP IS EATING GAS LIKE A HOG.

bugleboy said:
yeah yeah i know lol couldent leave you guys alone, had to focus on my school work for a while, all cought up now, on a side note why am i getting only 10mpg in my xj? used to get 14, but suddenly 10???? im gonna have to start riding te bus if i dont fix this soon, any suggestions? cant afford a tune up right now, what do i nee to look for? MY JEEP IS EATING GAS LIKE A HOG.

A tune up is your best option, but I used a cleaner in my fuel and it did help some.

thanks, im saving up for a tune up, on another note i had to drive to another parking lot in another plaza an back to work five times today to grab carts lol kids have been foolin around of them and leaving them where i had to lay down my seats and tote em back two at a time

Back