this 2" lift is going to kill me

YES!!! the lift came in only 3 days :)

image-934259804.png

before and after pictures should be up by this weekend :)

oh man, so quick to install. do it while your dad is at work and then you guys can just go have it inspected at an alignment shop or 4x4 shop

oh man, he i so close to just letting me do it lol but we allredy have an appointment with the shop for a drop off thursday night and pickup friday afternoon :/

ask him what i just said then. if you guys can do the install and then have a shop check your work?

If you weren't on the other side of the state I would tell you to bring it over.
This is only at best a 2hr. job. Been there done that.

man i wish i had more jeepers near me, i have a few friends who have jeeps but they dont know nothin about what they drive

thats normal for where i live

people still call me or come to my house and ask about e30 bmw information and parts. i have been out of e30s for almost 5 years. no one knows about vehicles here either

i know enough about mine to fix broken things plus i can name most of the parts and all of the suspension parts, i need to teach the fellas what dohickys, thingamabops, and doozamahigs really are on a jeep lol

i dropped her off today :/ im excited ahe will be lifted by this time tomorrow but sad that i wont be the one doing the lift :p

i dropped her off today :/ im excited ahe will be lifted by this time tomorrow but sad that i wont be the one doing the lift :p

Dont' worry about not doing the lift yourself. You can just do the next lift - it's a Jeep after all - you've always got to upgrade.

here she is :)

image-160089638.png

this is how i got her last year ^

image-407377220.png

^ here she is with added 1.25" spidertrax wheel spacers and 30" tires

image-909005744.png

^ here she is with 2" bb lift from rustys

image-2238399171.png

this is the best i got so far as front shots, sorry i took em from different angles

Attachments

• image-1473202262.png
    image-1473202262.png
    648.5 KB · Views: 140

oh wait here we go

image-2246138439.png

Attachments

• image-1464568149.png
    image-1464568149.png
    756.6 KB · Views: 125
Back