This is TOO Creepy!!!

Saurian

Ok... Back from my hiatus, this is insane... Behold the power of Jeep... Not only can they do anything off-road, but they can pull families together from obscurity...

image-missing.png

This is SonicJay, and his wife, Norma Jean at the Michigan Jeepers Christmas Party last year... Some of you may recall my post on this, I had a great night... SonicJay was the first person I really met on the forum, and we hit it off well... Had a great time at the party, bought him a beer, and his wife Norma Jean even danced with me... So, today, I mention them in conversation to my mom, and she suddenly gets very curious, because there are not many people in this world named Norma Jean, so she has me call him up, and ask if she by any chance has a mother named Rose, and a sister named Charlie...

Long story short, I described it more in depth in my journal, located in my sig, but the people you see in that picture are my cousin Norma Jean, and her husband, my cousin in law Jason... They're my second cousins! I was at their wedding six years ago... I did the dollar dance with her... My parents did the same... My dad dollar danced SonicJay, under the condition that there were to be no dips! And now that I look back, I can attach faces to persons... Their kids are my third cousins... My family has a habit of inadvertantly drifting apart on that side, and there was never any ill will between my mom and her cousin Norma, so this is a great find, that would not have been made possible without Jeeps, or the forums thereof...

Just thought I'd share... What a small world we do live in! :D :D :D

Wow, that's great! It's always good to have MORE family!

Saurian said:
....... Some of you may recall my post on this, I had a great night...

Perhaps a little less alchohol next time and you may remember your COUSINS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see ya back!

RE: gas prices

Hee hee... Well, none of us have heard from her since her wedding, 6 years ago, she didn't recognize me because of the beard, I expect... And as for me, I'm terrible with names and faces, and I don't know that side of the family that well...

Thats a great story. Its nice when things work out so well.

YJ Lift ?

So.....how many impure thoughts did you have about your cousin while you were drunk and hanging all over her on the dance floor at that Christmas party? :lol: :lol:

Junkpile said:
So.....how many impure thoughts did you have about your cousin while you were drunk and hanging all over her on the dance floor at that Christmas party? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's from Michigan guys, not North Carolina where I know that's considered common practice. :lol: :shock: :twisted:

And of course...I'm Just Kidding. :wink:

RE: finished my lift

mingez said:
He's from Michigan guys, not North Carolina where I know that's considered common practice. :lol: :shock: :twisted:...........

Hey, Mingez, I take great offense!!!!! :evil: :evil: Here in the mountains we try to limit it to second or third cousins! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Re: Recovery strap recommendations

mud4feet said:
mingez said:
He's from Michigan guys, not North Carolina where I know that's considered common practice. :lol: :shock: :twisted:...........

Hey, Mingez, I take great offense!!!!! :evil: :evil: Here in the mountains we try to limit it to second or third cousins! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As "Dueling Banjos" plays in the back ground. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mike

Stuck line truck

mud4feet said:
mingez said:

Of note here is the word: "TRY". :lol: :lol:

RE: Stuck line truck

ROFL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
But...if they divorce, can they still be brother and sister? :wink:
Geez, I dunno. We need an "expert" opinion here. Sparky? South? :lol: :evil: :lol:

RE: I just bought me a 2002 jeep wrangler 4.0l

Well of course they're still bro and sis. It's when you marry outside the family that your family might disown you. :lol:

Re: RE: Re: RE: How Many Here Have One Of These...........

This thread got NAUGHTY really quick! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now there's a debate though... This is my mom's first cousin, and her husband... Who here's good on geneaology, because I might have mixed things up...

Does that make them my second cousin, and second cousin in law?
My First Cousins once removed?
My Second Cousin, and Second Cousin once removed?

Anyone know this? I thought that once removed meant axed from the family (there's a lot of that in my family), but now I find it could mean a generational removal...

Don't know if any of you have heard this song, but it kinda fits in this thread:

It sounds funny, I know,
But it really is so,
Oh, I'm my own grandpa.

I'm my own grandpa.
I'm my own grandpa.
It sounds funny, I know,
But it really is so,
Oh, I'm my own grandpa.

Now many, many years ago, when I was twenty-three,
I was married to a widow who was pretty as could be.
This widow had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red.
My father fell in love with her, and soon they, too, were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law and changed my very life,
My daughter was my mother, cause she was my father's wife.
To complicate the matter, even though it brought me joy,
I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became a brother-in-law to Dad,
And so became my uncle, though it made me very sad.
For if he was my uncle, then that also made him brother
Of the widow's grown-up daughter, who, of course, was my stepmother.

Father's wife then had a son who kept him on the run,
And he became my grandchild, for he was my daughter's son.
My wife is now my mother's mother, and it makes me blue,
Because, although she is my wife, she's my grandmother, too.

Now if my wife is my grandmother, then I'm her grandchild,
And everytime I think of it, it nearly drives me wild,
For now I have become the strangest case you ever saw
As husband of my grandmother, I am my own grandpa!

I'm my own grandpa.
I'm my own grandpa.
It sounds funny, I know, but it really is so,
Oh, I'm my own grandpa.

Oh my gawd....

I just re-read this thread, and we are some sick individuals.

Back