Today I shook hands with a Jeepz.com member! Very Cool

Tug-n-pull

Today doing some paper work at the auction house and I hear hey anyone here! In walks a guy smileing and says hey there I am the guy from Jeepz board 66tuxedopark! Wow it was so strange to meet someone with whom I had made a contact with here.

Seems to really know his stuff and has a Large background and education in related areas, so I feel he is going to be a welth of information to us all if he gets time out of his shop to talk to us here. lol He said he plans to ride with us some during the trail week and is willing to help me on this end to get it going.

Just a word to say thanks to him for his stopping by, and to share how good it was to meet one of you guys at least. I sure hope to be able to get together with many of you all over time some where on the trails.

I know this is a bit corny but you all have come to exspect that of me. But if you can at all even if just for a day or two come to the trail ride here in Tennessee this June. We may not have the hard core trails like other places but we do have trails and the area is someplace to see. We will have a great time and hope you all show up! tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, May 27, 2003 - 04:38 PM[addsig]

Hey Tug,

That is very cool to meet someone that you have never seen but have talked to. I am hoping to make it up in June, but I am in the middle of a move to Raleigh and the YJ does not look like it will be ready in time. If anyone has an open shotgun seat, I don't mind being a spotter or rope guy for someone. Like I said, I am trying my best to get my schedule worked out to be there.

Todd :cool: [addsig]

Well Tug, it sounds like your one heck of a guy too. And even though we have never met face to face I fell as if I know you some what. I'm a bit jealous that most of you are in the same general area and have the ability to get together and meet. I would love to be able to meet with the gang. And who knows, the wife and I are planning on coming to the states next summer.

So with that said, if any of you out there are planning on a trip to Alaska, or would just like to get information on the area let me know and I would be more hen happy to help out.

Hope to meet you all some day.... :cool:

OlllllO[addsig]

Well looks like 66tuxedopark and I will be doing some trail research this week end. So it looks like the start of an East Tennessee Chapter of Jeepz.com fellowship. Kewl! This is going to be a great summer from the looks of things.

PatriotJeep, man I know it is hard to get away but I can tell you this much all the work that needs to be done will be there when you get back, so come on over to trail week it will not last forever. If you can not stay the whole week you can maybe hit it for a day or two any way. Love to meet you!

AKJeep when you can come on bro! we will have a big hooraa when you can make it just leave the big black bear guy there! You woulf freak out the local hunters real bad. heheheh Tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, May 28, 2003 - 08:56 PM[addsig]

i find it very strange to meet someone in person after knowing them online... i talked to pasmokeater for a few weeks/months before heading up to paragon with him, and talking on the phone is weird too... like... "hey, this is a person i've only known online... weird!"

its nice to put a face/personality with a user...[addsig]

Back