TOO anoying?

redlightstalker

i know sometimes i push the limits.please dont hold a grudge with me.i have many problems,i'm like everybody,but mine get to me somtimes to were i cant pick things apart.i dont want to get on anybodys nerves.no hard feelings towards anybody.i just might say something sometimes that may afend some.if i do please forgive me.PEACE OUT.

You could start by changing the last 2 words of your signature so families can enjoy reading posts as a family again. LBR

You could lurk the boards a bit more and learn what's accepted around here before posting, you may have then not posted so much profanity.

you could also use a spell checker. oh, and would a space after a period kill you?

And another thing....

Just kidding, you're fine dude. Just keep posting and do watch the language. We do try to keep it kid friendly and that means not even m155pe11ing words to trick the filter.

Glad to have you here and don't take offense at what anyone said. You asked.

agree.gif

Don't get the idea anybody thinks you're not welcome here, you definately are welcome. We all just think there's plenty of other boards out there for talkin trash, little cleaner around here.

south442 said:
Just kidding, you're fine dude. Just keep posting and do watch the language. We do try to keep it kid friendly and that means not even m155pe11ing words to trick the filter.

Yuppers....:agree:

thank you all for your advise and opinions.no harm done.its always good to know what you might be doing wrong,so you wont affend others.to who ever it may concern,i do appolagize.

south442 said:
Just keep posting and do watch the language. We do try to keep it kid friendly and that means not even m155pe11ing words to trick the filter.

well said.

Dittos...on the potty mouth...my son is often looking over my shoulder when I am on this site. We have an open computer policy here.

redlightstalker said:
thank you all for your advise and opinions.no harm done.its always good to know what you might be doing wrong,so you wont affend others.to who ever it may concern,i do appolagize.

Very good. Now, can you get rid of that sig line please?

Back