trade ur sort top for my hard top

mrkltj

Hello. It has been a while since i posted but i have been busy. I am in the market for a soft top. I don't want to spend the money om a new one so iam going to try to trade my hard top for a good used one. if you are interested let me know. I am looking for a black top for my a tj. Thanks

Hello i have a Black Soft Top on my TJ right now... and what i really want is a Hard Top... wanted to know if your interested? PM me back

The Soft Top has tinted windows, no half doors though only the top and on one of the back windows you can see where something has kinda streached a little indention in the plastic on the window but other than that the windows are great NO LEAKS. the only other thing is that one of the zippers on one of the windows is of track but if it was re hemmed with maybe a new zipper or two it would be great... i could get it fixed easy but there's really no point on me even worrying about it for the simple fact that i want a hard top and don't want to sink any money into this top considering i don't want a soft top... and if you agreed i would pay for shipping on getting the soft top to me if it wasn't too pricy let me know..

Have you tried looking at the craigslist here in texas?, once in a while i would check to see if there's a hardtop and axles that would fit mine. Most of the time i see the TJ's hardtop there for sale.

Back