Traded my cherokee for a cj5

i am a fan of lots of vehicles also. my other faves are bmws. i love some 80s to early 90s 3 series.

Probably shoulda posted this in the general chat section. I'm a member of a Plymouth forum and it's not divided up the same way there. If you post something other than about Plymouths you add O/T to the title. That way if your not in the mood to read about something off topic you know before clicking on it. I'm gonna start a new thread to show my frame progress this weekend [hopefully]. I'm going nuts wanting to drive it and I'm sure my friends are getting tired of me talkin' about it.

Make sure you put it in the "Build" section as to not have it get lost amoungst all the " can I fit this" threads.

Meeh, Not easy walking around with a perpetual Jeep hard on

Johnny, If it pleases you to speak about other vehicles I.e Mercedes, BMW's, Porsche etc, etc, if there is something in the thread I can learn than I am better off then I was.

He hasnt said anything beneficial to advance anyones knowledge about anything,other then the fact that he wants to gloat about owning a mercedes.wow I'm impressed. has shown his undeveloped side of social behavior.

Now now guys, stop poop slingin all over this guys CJ thread =P

Good luck with you build/ resto, looks like you have something solid to start with. I feel you when you say you miss driving it when its layed up, (hope to get mine on the road by next summer)
Keep pluggin away, youll get to enjoy it soon enough =)

Now now guys, stop poop slingin all over this guys CJ thread =P

Good luck with you build/ resto, looks like you have something solid to start with. I feel you when you say you miss driving it when its layed up, (hope to get mine on the road by next summer)
Keep pluggin away, youll get to enjoy it soon enough =)
Amen to that,I was thinking about that this mourning ,and it wasnt right to get envolved in a mud slinging event on someones thread,good luck on your restore job.

Back