Transmission ID???

88WRANGRED

i have an 88 YJ 4.2, auto. transmission is slipping really bad in reverse and gonna need a rebuilt. $$$$$ don't have the xtra scratch so any suggestions would be great. which Tanny does she have?? so i know what to look around for.

97 xj stock with a few questions

just cause i have an auto and your jealous cause you've got to constantly play with your cluth in/out you know the drill!! i love havind the auto cruising around town doorless, left foot is always hanging out. you on the other hand will findout what a pain in the arss it is when you constantly have to shift in that Bean town traffic!!! SUCKER

Thanks for the link dave. Brian did you get you Bling blinger fixed for the paragon run?? i don't think i'm gonna make it with mine, but have fun and take lots of pics. go any room in your jeep anyone?????? i still want to go.

I got all my stuff fixed but im not takin it down to paragon, dont want to run the risk until i get it lifted. And as for driving around boston, already got that one down fine been drivin around boston with a stick for over a year now, and autos im sorry but i just fall asleep drivin them, i mean hit the gas and go, wheres the fun in that?

Back