Ummm.....Pie Town

bobinayj

Hello,
We moved to Pie Town, NM from Southern Utah about 3 years ago. located in the middle of nowhere, smack on top of the Continental Divide. I have a fairly well "performance enhanced" 93 YJ. Out here, owning a Jeep is not just fun, but a necessity (especially during the Winter). My girlfriend of 10 years HATES my Jeep, but too bad, I had the YJ first. I hope to get more off-road experience, and become a little more mechanically self-sufficient along the way. I like what the folks in the forums have to say, sharing their experiences, and find some of the advice very helpful. I think Jeepz.com can give me what my girlfriend will not.

Welcome to Jeepz. I have way to many sophomoric comments inappropriate for this site, which I would love to spew out right now about pie town. My hands are shaking on the keyboard. Again, welcome to Jeepz.

welcome,to jeepz. pie town huh, hubig pie co. in new orleans just burned down/ got any?

Thanks for the welcome. We have a pies here, but everyone want to put pine nuts in them. Don't know if they would fly in LA.

Welcome to Jeepz. I have way to many sophomoric comments inappropriate for this site, which I would love to spew out right now about pie town. My hands are shaking on the keyboard. Again, welcome to Jeepz.

Thanks! I know just what you mean, that is why I moved here.

Back