update

jhiggins

****o Everyone,
I know it has been a long time since we have talk, but it was hard. I'm doing well, i still miss him, but life dose go on. his family is ok. The guy that killed him got $500.00 fine and 5 yrs prob. " That is great, you can kill someone and get that, but you if you have drug on you, you 2 to life in jail. " well i'm glad to see everone is doing great. jeep is still not working but im getting it fix to go mudding this spring. well i hope all of you have a great day and all are in my prayes.

thanks,
cassi

Cassie, it's so nice to hear from you.

I'm glad things are well, time makes it a little easier. He'd be happy you're getting the Jeep Mud ready!

Thanks for the update. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help, jeep related or other.

Great to hear from you, Cassie. Glad you are doing well, too!

good to hear from you..

Which jeep is not running, YJ or TJ?

Great to hear from you Cassie! I'm glad that you're still keeping in touch, even though I (we) are "latecomers" to the site. Life's tragedy's definitely suck, but I think we can all relate on some level (mudwoman lost her husband before I met her). We're always open to a PM or an email, if only to talk...........pain shared is pain conquered.

God bless you,
the muds

It's very nice to hear from you again. thanks for the update. I'm glad you are doing well these days. Get that thing fixed up and join us more often.

jhiggins said:
The guy that killed him got $500.00 fine and 5 yrs prob.

In 2000 I was in an accident that killed my best friend. I was hospitalized for a long time. The guy who caused it got a $200 fine and 30 days in jail. I am pushing hard to get that District Attorney out of office still

Back