vacuum problem?

jeepjeep!

In just the last few days my air and heat has been switching from vent and floor to the windsheild only, only when goin up hill or acell, checked for vacuuum leaks but cant find any! ?????

Do a web search for 'Grand Cherokee Blend Door' and you will find a lot of information on this common problem. Most fixes involve taking the dash apart and pulling it away from the body.

Im not sure thats my problem. I researched the blend fix. .its totally different symptoms. . I still think its a vacuum prob and not a broken blend door. .

I tend to agree with Bounty Hunter on this one. This is a Common problem on the ---- Cherokees. It could be the Blend Doors. OR it could be the Actuator that drives the Blend Door. I believe there is a Way you can GO IN thru the Glove Box -- check ON-LINE. -- There is a. TON of Information on this one! -- JB. P.S --- Does your Cherokee have the AZC System? Climate Control or auto zone control???

Last edited:
It hust has one temp control knob (laredo) also this morning the engine light came on, checked it when i got to work i checked it with the computer and it was PO155 02 sensor heater control malfunction. .any experience? ?

Finally took the time and fixed the vacuum leak. Got cruise and vents back!! Vacuum hose behind pass headlight cracked

Back