Wack-job of the week...

mingez

Hagee on Hurrican Katrina:
I believe that Hurrican Katrina was in fact the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans.
Coo-coo! :crazy:
[YT="Hagee"]4qNi7tPanUA[/YT]
You know McCain is like: "Dude, go endorse someone else man."

What a despicable human.

church and politics should be seperate. That would suck to sit in church and hear that crap

Totally. But he's kinda going beyond the separation of church and state issues/debate in my opinion. His comment about New Orleans is so ridiculous my head almost exploded.

.........His comment about New Orleans is so ridiculous my head almost exploded.

Couldn't agree more !! I think if it was God's punishment, the flood would have been in DC. But I don't even begin to think that I know God's plan or God's reasons (unlike this idiot).

Ain't politics and religion grand?!?!?!?

btw, I don't mean this to be political, I know McCain can't help what crazies come out of the coo coo's nest to endorse him.

While a politician can't help who endorses him, he can decide whether to accept or reject the endorsement. And in this case, McCain appeared on stage with Hagee to accept the endorsement.

On the other side, witness Barack Obama's "denounce and reject" of Louis Farrakhan's endorsement. McCain should have had the sense to do the same with Hagee.

On the other side, witness Barack Obama's "denounce and reject" of Louis Farrakhan's endorsement. McCain should have had the sense to do the same with Hagee.

That's a good point. Although, my reason for posting this was more to expose folks like Hagee... but I agree, McCain should have rejected his endorsement...that is; assuming he doesn't agree with his ideals and theological interpretations.

like it or not.. it is still free speech and you don't have to listen to him

flame away....:flamethro

I personally don't trust him because I heard first hand that he sells fountain drinks and popcorn in the area before you enter the sanctuary

like it or not.. it is still free speech and you don't have to listen to him

flame away....:flamethro

100% True! People are free to say what ever they want. I don't think we're denying that. ;) Everyone's practicing that right on this thread.

As bad as someone's words gets us mad, they are still only that...words

I think sometimes certain people say things for shock value. Like Imus did.

Back