wanna stop strangling my wrangler

tint_rookie

87 yj....so of course the dreaded carter is in there,

so im gonna upgrade the exhaust 1st. plenty of options easy decision.

but it is pointless to let more out when you cant get more in.

as its not fuel injected the intake kits wont work. does anyone know of a better (maybe taller, old school hot rod style) air filter? or any other options?

I have an 87 yj, I had done the motorcraft carb conversion and the TFI ignition, along with exhaust, all in all it was all worth the trouble. I have since installed a 93' 4.0fi. i likes it toooooo.

I still have all the other stuff laying on the bench carb,spacer....wires cap rotor, coil. there are a ton of write ups on both conversions if you search around a little bit. (note i had done the nutter by pass as well until the carb change that voided all that)

catfish said:
I have an 87 yj, I had done the motorcraft carb conversion and the TFI ignition, along with exhaust, all in all it was all worth the trouble. I have since installed a 93' 4.0fi. i likes it toooooo.

I still have all the other stuff laying on the bench carb,spacer....wires cap rotor, coil. there are a ton of write ups on both conversions if you search around a little bit. (note i had done the nutter by pass as well until the carb change that voided all that)

didnt get to the TFI 2nite as planned. whatcha doin with the carb and parts:idea:

i do plan on unloading them, just havent gotten around to taking pics and doing all the other stuff associated with selling them. I may try to do that this week.

catfish

catfish said:
i do plan on unloading them, just havent gotten around to taking pics and doing all the other stuff associated with selling them. I may try to do that this week.

catfish

drop me a PM when your ready

Back