wanted: np231 for 95 yj

BostonJeep

Tried to post this before, dont know what happened,

I own a 95 YJ 4banger, looking for a bolt on replacement for my stock transfer case...

New/Used
With/Without SYE

Would prefer boston/new england area, but will pay shipping....

Dave, I have a friend that has a dana 300, you'll need to do a flip kit on it, But I will ask him how $$

stock 2000 TJ rims/tires

I am at Ft Campbell, KY "92YJ. Doing major build. Only thing remaining original are body and frame. Looking to remove eng, xmsn and xfer case in about a month. If you havent found one by then I will try to contact you.

john_tara, what condition is the tcase and approximately how many miles are on it?

Sorry it took me a while to post, it has 95,000 miles on it. Low offroad mileage. No leaks. It ran great just before I pulled it, along with eng and xmsn. Doing complete build. Chevy350, NV4500,NV241J,SOA on Dana44 and Ford 9". I have everything minus body and frame.

I've got one, Mopar Reman case built by Chrysler in '98. You'll have to install your input shaft but that's pretty straightforward.

Chris

thanks bounty but i picked one up about a month ago, and JPS4JEEP helped me install it. took us about about 3 hours. thanks again johny!

Back