We share a bond, a duty, and a commitment..

point to make here . on one post you can get detailed info from very qulafied jeeperz, you can get elbow deep in the grease and mud and get great ideas, where to look for problems and how to remedy them and on the next post you get a jeeper passing on some great reading literature for the younger jeeperz in the crowd. as in the post yesterday on the book about the day in the life of a jeep . if i remeber correctly it was for very young readers. .......i mean what else can you ask for in a site that .......maybe entertainment is not the right word but i hope you get the point. my kids are in high school and middle school but i do have family and friends that would benefit from this young readers info........with the way of the world now everybody needs a place to go to relax and sometime vent but it can be done respectfully..........my thoughts

also if anyone is interested teaching i would be the first to sign up for a spelling course, i think tug would be right behind me .hehe....... :cool: :-D [addsig]

It's nice to see something like this, get so much positive attention. It's also great to see what I've felt, actually put into words. I love being apart of this community. I've learned so much and we need to defend it and keep the riff-raff out. OR even try to change them and help them grow up and mature. But we must choose our battles wisely.

Isn't it sad that one little twerp caused this much stress. The kid is probably laughing at all this. But I think it's great that we all want to keep our site respectable. In doing that, people will look to us for answers to their questions. In addition to what USMPK9 has said, I would like to add this.... These kids (and I mean that as people that are immature, not young) need to be ignored as well as banned. They get off on causing strife, I see it all the time on other boards as well and it usually happens more during the summer and long vacations.[addsig]

Back