well i'm jeepless

randomjeeper

with all the jeep problems i've been having recently, i can't consider my jeep reliable anymore, so i'm driving a honda :-| .

the jeep will probably be gone by the end of this weekend :cry:. i really don't want to give it up, but i have no other choice. i tried everything in my power to keep it going, but to no avail. to fix my jeep would cost more than what it's worth, and right now i just can't do that. so i'm heartbroken.

Very sorry to hear that! Maybe He's Homesick... ?

Well with the loss of your jeep, we are sorry to hear that.
Now with the recent news of you driving a Honda, well we here at Jeepz will have to terminate your account and purge the forums of any and all records of you posting here.
We are sorry to have to do this but this is a jeep board and you as a Honda driver...will not understand.

Unless you keep a favorite part of your beloved ZJ in your garage some place, say like a shrine dedicated to its memory. Then we would not have to terminate your account.
Please note we expect lots of candles and tons of gaudy beads around this shine. This is a jeep memorial after all!

sorry to hear man but i was in your situation with my old jeep. would have taken about 1200 bucks (not counting needed new tires) to get her inspected. cut her loose and drove a neon then a sable till i found my new '94 XJ. drive that honda into the ground, my first car was a CRX. redlined her daily and she loved it.

Utah_jeepster said:
Unless you keep a favorite part of your beloved ZJ in your garage some place, say like a shrine dedicated to its memory.

:lol: I kept a couple pieces of my Cyclone that I occasionally share a couple drinks with when I miss the car.

yeah no love for the honda :evil: .

dingus, all the money i supposedly save in gas will go towards funding another jeep!

i only have minor parts for the zj, but better than nothing. i'm working on constructing a shrine :purple: . now where did i put those beads? thanks for the humor utah. learning the trade in value given for my jeep, i would have kept major parts, because it couldn't have gotten any lower. so that adds insult to injury :spank: .

thanks for all the kind words.

TwistedCopper said:
Sad day indeed :(

SO what exactly is wrong with the Jeep?

starting in august, the transmission left me stranded twice 20 miles away from home. i took it to a shop (after the first time) then it went back to the shop twice under the warranty, after that i was finally told they couldn't fix it. in between the malfunctions of the transmission, i had a tune up done. a week after that, the starter left me stranded twice, including once in the autozone parking lot, so that was replaced. almost every container that holds fluid was leaking at some point in time. i know it needs new rear brakes, one new tire and who knows what other random problems i would run into. to make things even more exciting, i've run out of free roadside assistance calls :lol: . at the rate i was going i was calling triple a once a month.

even with all of that, i'm still sad its gone :?

my jeep? i dont understand why its such a big issue that i'm taking the lift out right now from my jeep. she ran it on her stock height jeep too.

Back