What did you do to your Jeep today?

I yanked my top off.....
Then I drove down the road, with the music blasting..

Left on the fog lights in my 96. For about 6 hours.. that battery is dead, and its in a crap place to try and jump. My neighbor lets me park it on an access "road" that leads up his property from time to time, and I pulled right up to the thornbushes.

Wired the fuel sender and tail lights on the 76, and put a new bumper on the back of the 87.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, I had to use one jeep to jumpstart the other this AM. 2 vehicles, one human, and a stick in the throttle body to hold high idle.

my new shoes....and feet?

ForumRunner_20140412_220902.png

Yes 35's. Been a few years since she sat on them. Funny thing is I bought the beadlocks about 6-7 months ago and they have been sitting in the garage waiting till my current tires die. So the cost has been kind of spread out.

Yes 35's. Been a few years since she sat on them. Funny thing is I bought the beadlocks about 6-7 months ago and they have been sitting in the garage waiting till my current tires die. So the cost has been kind of spread out.

Well that helps.. what brand and model are the wheels?

Dropped it off at Discount Tire so they can take off the worn out 33's and install some 35's, pics later when I pick it up.

Put a new radio in the Jeep :) Now I have music to sing along to at the top of my lungs while driving! Makes it all the more special when Im at a stop light and the people in the car next to me can hear it!

Started tacking in the additional parts of the cj5 cage. Just have to get a front hoop and bars to hook to the main cage and then final weld it together with the big 220 mig and then put the frame tie ins in.

Gave her a bath yesterday then took her for a ride on Jungle Trail near Sebastian Inlet this morning.
Trail was muddy from all the rain we've had here, so now she needs another bath!

Rotated the tires (254045)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Jeepz

Last edited:
Back