What did you do to your Jeep today?

Cleaned it up a little bit on Saturday.

20140503_182101_zpsc75fce7d-1.jpg

Literally played in the mud... repeatedly :) best thing that happened today

What kind of rims are on there? Looks really nice! ION ALLOY, what model. I like the rings.

Thanks! They're ION ALLOY 174"s, ot all 5 shipped the front dor for $350 after on line coupon from JcWhitney.
I've always thought you had a good looking as well.

Picked up a set of full doors in great shape for $400! :eek: :8)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Jeepz

I pulled the TB from the 99, and plan on doing up a new set of gauges for the 96 before I sell it. Probably these ones : ADW_2014-009White_v1[1].png

That's a great deal - especially since they match your interior.

Yea I couldn't pass on them they were 1/2 the price of most others on Craigslist, and they were 10 minutes from my house...

Washed and clean the dirty girl. Spent most of the day working on my son's vehicles: truck, replaced all the rf wheel studs in it. Hours more work on his honda civic, finishing a cylinder head and oil pan install only to figure out it needs a rear main seal (that's another day). Im Beat...

Tore my "new" full doors apart to get painted, I'm going to see if I can screw this up lol

I've been doing a lot of work to get it back on the road since I broke the control arms last year. So......In the past 2 months I've installed a Rock Krawler 5.5" X-Factor long arm upgrade, I finally installed my Cobra 75 CB (antenna will be mounted this weekend), I converted my dome light to LED (if you haven't done this I'd strongly suggest it because it's a thousand times brighter), I removed stock tail lights and installed 4" LEDs (with blinker upgrade) and last nights project was fabbing up a mount to put my license plate on the spare tire carrier.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 184
  • image(1).jpeg
    image(1).jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 240

I've been doing a lot of work to get it back on the road since I broke the control arms last year. So......In the past 2 months I've installed a Rock Krawler 5.5" X-Factor long arm upgrade, I finally installed my Cobra 75 CB (antenna will be mounted this weekend), I converted my dome light to LED (if you haven't done this I'd strongly suggest it because it's a thousand times brighter), I removed stock tail lights and installed 4" LEDs (with blinker upgrade) and last nights project was fabbing up a mount to put my license plate on the spare tire carrier.

Is that a tractor spare or what? Looks like a 60"er or there abouts............

Your license plate tags are expired.

Took out my heater box, and silver soldered the hole, I drilled in the heat line. Damn stereo.
Oh well, it needed cleaning anyway.
Now I will go down I the morning, and try to find the ratchet that fell behind the motor. Don't you hate hearing a tool fall, but it never hits the ground....

Took out my heater box, and silver soldered the hole, I drilled in the heat line. Damn stereo.
Now I will go down I the morning, and try to find the ratchet that fell behind the motor. Don't you hate hearing a tool fall, but it never hits the ground....
Nuts, bolts , sockets, tools . Yeah , that's just become status quo . I feel your pain brother. Like we don't have enough to do . Thank God for magnets . Sometimes they actually do work.
the water pump job on that 1997 pontiac grand am 2.4 OHC takes the cake. Nothin' worse.

What is more fun is being the guy behind you when it drops to the ground at hi-way speeds.

Back